[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
HEY DEVS VIDEO COMMENTARY: FOR FNC-2 LESTS TALK GYMS & RING MOVEMENT  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion

[Avatar]

VIDEO FOR THE DEVS OF THE NEXT FIGHT NIGHT GAME

The BIG point most people seem to 2 be missing is that the Limit or Rubber band I’m speaking of only limits and bounces at Maximum distance no affect is placed on players within 6 steps ALSO 6 steps is still a large gap ..

Legit players wouldn’t even notice the Rubber band because they would be Fighting..Only the extream runners would be affected

Stamina and speed in movement can be restored & the roy jones, ali, and judah styles will be back in the game everyone wins except the 1 punch run and win on the cards fighter

PLEASE SHARE OR COMMENT BUMP FOR OTHERS
\
Other Related Threads:
VIDEO: HD MONTAGE 250 SUB TRIBUTE THANKS
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8514410.page#22258487
HEY DEVS VIDEO COMMENTARY: FOR FNC-2 LESTS TALK GYMS & RING MOVEMENT
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8472145.page#22030362
HEY DEVS VIDEO COMMENTARY: FOR FNC-2 LETS TALK LVL'ING UP & PUNCH IDEAS
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8527357.page#22327285
HEY DEVS VIDEO COMMENTARY: FOR FNC-2 BELTS LESTS TALK
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8544303.page#22420027
NEW HEY DEVS VIDEO COMMENTARY: FOR FNC-2 Lobby System Lets Talk
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/8602420.page#22729558

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at 05/16/2012 05:26:36

TOUR PRO ONLY CC @
http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerTagPunisher1564?feature=mhum
[WWW]

[Avatar]

sorry i can,t say that i like your idea for movement being restricted to help combat runners.

a better idea would be to give the attacking player more options in cutting off the ring.

any restriction, sounds a lot like the devs idea of forced misses to help out with the high percentage of punches landed.

it also sounds a lot like the magnet effect in round 4 which i despised.

basically all i,m saying is we need more options,we do not need a game that is limiting how you move in the ring in an unrealistic fashion.
[Email]

[Avatar]

maybe the referee could be more involved in this.

if a fighter is seldom engaging and his opponent is trying to make a fight of it

a warning should be given followed by point deductions and eventually a dq.
[Email]

[Avatar]

pooochie76 wrote:sorry i can,t say that i like your idea for movement being restricted to help combat runners.

a better idea would be to give the attacking player more options in cutting off the ring.

any restriction, sounds a lot like the devs idea of forced misses to help out with the high percentage of punches landed.

basically all i,m saying is we need more options,we do not need a game that is limiting how you move in the ring in an unrealistic fashion.
This^

One of the problems with Fight Night starting with Round 4 is the 2d plane and already restricted movement options. They need to break off the 2d plane and allow players to move at angles. You simply can't move diagonally to cut off the ring to catch "runners". Adding to that the game automatically lines you up directly in front of your opponent, which creates a lot of frustration when trying to cut off the ring

The answer to all of fight nights problems is realism

[Avatar]
Location: Newark"Brick City" New Jersey & looking for Boxing Simville

MACKMOON wrote:
pooochie76 wrote:sorry i can,t say that i like your idea for movement being restricted to help combat runners.

This^

One of the problems with Fight Night starting with Round 4 is the 2d plane and already restricted movement options. They need to break off the 2d plane and allow players to move at angles. You simply can't move diagonally to cut off the ring to catch "runners". Adding to that the game automatically lines you up directly in front of your opponent, which creates a lot of frustration when trying to cut off the ring

The answer to all of fight nights problems is realism

This^

I'm glad we have someone making video commentary of ideas. We need fans to be more pro active with ideas and feedback.

http://boxinggamewishlist.proboards.com/ The boxing wishlist site!
If boxing is dead or on life support, GIVE US THE TOOLS TO CREATE THE BOXING UNIVERSE WE WANT.

[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

Think you read me wrong ... I just purposed to limit the maximum distance between the fighters instead of have stamina drains to discourage running .... having a shorter distance wont limit your movements just your maximum distance makeing it Easy-er to cut the ring off without killing the outside fighter

TOUR PRO ONLY CC @
http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerTagPunisher1564?feature=mhum
[WWW]

[Avatar]

It's possible to cut off the ring, takes awhile to get it down. I'm not sure if it should be as difficult as it is in the game. But, MA7 is the best at cutting off the ring.

I think having a limit on opponent distance would take away from "realism". Maybe altering scoring logic would be more rational.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/20/2012 08:45:43

[Avatar]
Location: Newark"Brick City" New Jersey & looking for Boxing Simville

K1LL3R_C wrote:It's possible to cut off the ring, takes awhile to get it down. I'm not sure if it should be as difficult as it is in the game. But, MA7 is the best at cutting off the ring.

I think having a limit on opponent distance would take away from "realism". Maybe altering scoring logic would be more rational.

Realism is key, not limitations. Everything should function like it could/should in real-life.
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]

[Avatar]

Punisher1564 wrote:

Think you read me wrong ... I just purposed to limit the maximum distance between the fighters instead of have stamina drains to discourage running .... having a shorter distance wont limit your movements just your maximum distance makeing it Easy-er to cut the ring off without killing the outside fighter

i understood what you were saying, its just that i think there are better ways of handling the situation.

for example the ref being more proactive and the score cards reflecting a fighters performance.

if they are extremely negative and have a low work rate that should be taken into consideration and not just judging of percentages landed.

also maybe an introduction of a dual speed system to allow you to close the gap and trap runners quicker.

of course your long term stamina would decrease more rapidly with over use
[Email]

[Avatar]

the dual speed system would also allow outside fighters to go "dirrell"occasionally too.

it would be interesting to see when people would select to use this knowing the cost to stamina.
[Email]

[Avatar]

K1LL3R_C wrote:It's possible to cut off the ring, takes awhile to get it down. I'm not sure if it should be as difficult as it is in the game. But, MA7 is the best at cutting off the ring.

No disrespect intended but when was the last time you seen 2 fighters more than 6 feet from each other during a real fight ... I myself have never seen that
[WWW]

[Avatar]

Punisher1564 wrote:

No disrespect intended but when was the last time you seen 2 fighters more than 6 feet from each other during a real fight ... I myself have never seen that

Hagler vs Lenard , Ali vs Liston

[Avatar]

I hear you bro. To beat these "runners" you have to make them think that you are playing their game. To take them out of their element you have to dominate early. Certain combos break gaurd easier, such as; 1-2-3, 2-1-4 or 1-6. On the defensive try, using the lean modifier to manipulate regional blocking. For instance, if your opponent goes to the body crouch and lean to the side he attacks. When they go up top its the opposite, lean away from their attack while blocking.

Okay no more ninja tactic secrets. Hope this helps.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/20/2012 12:37:58

[Avatar]

TheTakeover801 wrote:
Punisher1564 wrote:

Hagler vs Lenard , Ali vs Liston

OH MY BAD HA HA... .... WOW I MENT TO SAY 6 STEPS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
[WWW]

Ain't read all off this but will do in a bit. Just wana say cutting runners is fine as it is just move side to side cutting off the angles instead off straight following them, you'll catch them
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: