[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Why is my entire team name all in X's????  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support

My team name is the Houston College Apollos

Can someone please tell me why in the friggin universe this is coming up in all X's???? It has been fine for 2 years but all of a sudden the game thinks that the name is "inappropriate"???? Are you serious?

Is there an easy solution to this? I tried to delete the team and recreate it but the system still recognizes it and renders the name in all X's.

Am I missing something here? There are people who have downloaded inappropriate teams like the "Playboy Bunnies" with a naked girl on a helmet and thats fine; I try to make a legitimate team and I get screwed. unreal.

[Avatar]

Is there really a team called that? If so, it might be a copyright issue. I tried creating the Miami Dolphins to play in my game and I was not able to to that because of license issues.

[quote=Macruairidh]Is there really a team called that? If so, it might be a copyright issue. I tried creating the Miami Dolphins to play in my game and I was not able to to that because of license issues.[/quote]

great question, I just researched google and there is a Houston Apollos minor league hockey team. Is that REALLY why the X's are showing up? ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous. I've got the damn thing set on private anyway. Who cares what I make if its not going on the internet for all to see?

this whole thing is getting increasingly ridiculous by the second.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/22/2012 06:35:07

[Avatar]

I could be the problem. I have not had any problems creating high school teams or fictional teams, But I was not able to create any pro teams. I was able to create Army, Navy and Air Force teams but I used existing uniforms but with older rosters.
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series TeamBuilder Support
Go to: