[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
EA Sports Active needs to be included in the Season Ticket Program  XML
EA SPORTS Season Ticket  > General Discussion

After more than a year of exercising to EA Sports Active 2 the free website was closed down on April 13. This website had been very useful to track my exercise data and to compare it with other players in three different groups. While I understand the cost constraints of continuing to make this service free, I believe that many players would be willing to join your Season Ticket program if it included the features previously included on the free website. You already have thousands of customers who are addicted to using the EA Sports Active program throughout the world to exercise. Why not capture this cliant base as Season Ticket holders by offering these features which you have already programed but are no longer available?

[Avatar]

[quote=DextrousFiend8]After more than a year of exercising to EA Sports Active 2 the free website was closed down on April 13. This website had been very useful to track my exercise data and to compare it with other players in three different groups. While I understand the cost constraints of continuing to make this service free, I believe that many players would be willing to join your Season Ticket program if it included the features previously included on the free website. You already have thousands of customers who are addicted to using the EA Sports Active program throughout the world to exercise. Why not capture this cliant base as Season Ticket holders by offering these features which you have already programed but are no longer available? [/quote]
I also would be interested in this. If EA thinks it's not viable to keep the servers up for free, why don't they at least give us the option to pay for those features after a certain period of time?

I have been searching online on and off for about 6 months now trying to find out if EA are going to either bring out a new version of EA Sports Active or, as the writers suggest above, let us pay to use the servers. I absolutely loved this game. As a stay at home mother, it is the only thing I've ever found that provided motivation to exercise and I have absolutely no idea why it was taken off line, nor why a new version wasn't brought out? Why when a game is so successful was it canned? You guys developed the ultimate, kick-* game that got people working out properly and doing all the good healthy stuff that are doctors are telling us to do, and then you pulled the plug. WHY??[color=red]

This is the best exercise game ever and every time I search to see if there is something else better, the answer is always "no".

Will there be a new EA active? Does anyone have any info about this? EA Australia have no idea. Does anyone here?[/color]

[Avatar]

RubyRosalina wrote:I have been searching online on and off for about 6 months now trying to find out if EA are going to either bring out a new version of EA Sports Active or, as the writers suggest above, let us pay to use the servers. I absolutely loved this game. As a stay at home mother, it is the only thing I've ever found that provided motivation to exercise and I have absolutely no idea why it was taken off line, nor why a new version wasn't brought out? Why when a game is so successful was it canned? You guys developed the ultimate, kick-* game that got people working out properly and doing all the good healthy stuff that are doctors are telling us to do, and then you pulled the plug. WHY??[color=red]

This is the best exercise game ever and every time I search to see if there is something else better, the answer is always "no".

Will there be a new EA active? Does anyone have any info about this? EA Australia have no idea. Does anyone here?[/color]

most likly xbox 1 and ps4.

HERE WE GO
EA SPORTS Season Ticket  > General Discussion
Go to: