[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Kotaku - Two Years Out of the NBA, EA Sports Puts Its Live Back Together  XML
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE General Discussion

[Avatar]

Two Years Out of the NBA, EA Sports Puts Its Live Back Together
By the end of October 2010, everyone knew NBA Elite 11 was doomed. Though officially "delayed" that September, one week before the game was due to release, no one really expected it ever to ship, even internally. The ambitious makeover of the NBA Live franchise simply had too many problems to be published. That last Friday of the month, word spread from EA Sports' operations in California and Canada to Florida. NBA Elite would be canceled outright.

Continue reading here: http://kotaku.com/5905536/two-years-out-of-the-nba-ea-sports-puts-its-live-back-together

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 06/07/2012 20:35:14

https://twitter.com/ArcaneNLSC
http://www.nba-live.com/
[WWW]

[Avatar]

Owen Good is a cool person. It was great meeting up with him.

[Avatar]

Good Read I'm looking forward to live as I do every year. Even in its absence. This is supposed to be a new year yes i do agree with that, but that does not mean they shouldn't have other features, which is kind of what I take from reading this. I will say they hit it right on the nose with them saying 2k defense is more "deny defense" which gets very frustrating and annoying. I hope live brings something to the table that no other game has brought before. We NEED good online gameplay to come back to basketball.

[Avatar]

EVERYBODY!! i am part of the Live13 Advisory Council and I'm here letting you know that if you want something in the game... then go post it to my video!! i promise you i can relay it to the devs and they? will be checkin out comments made on all videos i post on this channel!

youtube.com/thalivebooth

Clue whats good homey!!! im bout to message you some of my info!!

NBA Live 13 Advisory Council Member!!

youtube.com/thalivebooth
youtube.com/mademusicmission
@TK_MadeMusic
PSN: StraTyeeGik
XBOX: StraTyeeGik13

[Avatar]

StraTyeeGik wrote:EVERYBODY!! i am part of the Live13 Advisory Council and I'm here letting you know that if you want something in the game... then go post it to my video!! i promise you i can relay it to the devs and they? will be checkin out comments made on all videos i post on this channel!

youtube.com/thalivebooth

Clue whats good homey!!! im bout to message you some of my info!!

Check his Youtube Channel folks. I will be on his page posting too checking it out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/2012 21:51:24

NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE General Discussion
Go to: