[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Please Help - Why no help from forum? EA is not so good at customer service  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® PC Discussion

Forums are the worst method of help when it come to technical problems. Id like someone to prove me wrong, please.

I don't understand why I haven't received an answer but I will post again. You see, it's been 1 week since I installed TW PGA Tour: The Masters 2012 for PC and have not been able to get the graphics to look right. In fact the problem is very bad because I can not read several things in-game. Namely, the Scorecard but most everywhere there is text I see a large square splotch. Every digit, character and symbol is displayed in this fashion.

Below is a link to an example (the image is large):
[url]http://home.comcast.net/~romanrey/tw/Untitled.png[/url]

I've seen other cases of this in other games but never in this my new system:

Win7
Core i7 920 OC to 3.6 Ghz on EVGA x58 SLI
24 Gb RAM Triple channel
5 TB HD SATA
Radeon HD 4890 & 6750

Thank you

Frankly this has been an issue since...well forever..... and we all know it. They release a game, release a patch and its on to the next game. They already hve our money.

Yet I continue to buy thier games, why I don't know. I don't even bother online anymore, its just too frustrating.

Good luck,

Rob.

BTW I created an over 30 CC for people who are using CAFS and not playing with a maxed tiger woods. My GT is LifeEnder3000, you're more than welcome to join. The object is to make eachother better and have FUN. I've gotten decent at putting but suck at the fade, hopefully we can make eachother better sharing tips.

Cheers.

frustrating, i spent money on a game that didn't work well from the beginning?

this is a gl or Direct X issue. by the looks of it

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® PC Discussion
Go to: