[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
a question to EA  XML
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion

i just rang EA customer support regarding why my account has been banned and they said that i should go on the forums and try my luck here, so who can help me????

[Avatar]

EA customer support how did you get it because its been down for a long time. Are you from outside of the USA?

Developer
[Avatar]

o D u IR e X o wrote:i just rang EA customer support regarding why my account has been banned and they said that i should go on the forums and try my luck here, so who can help me????

Hello,

What account has been banned and from where (e.g. Battlelog, Origin, Bioware...)?

iTzCid wrote:EA customer support how did you get it because its been down for a long time. Are you from outside of the USA?

How do you mean "its been down for a long time"?

-dmex

[Avatar]

[quote=dmex][quote=o D u IR e X o]i just rang EA customer support regarding why my account has been banned and they said that i should go on the forums and try my luck here, so who can help me????[/quote]

Hello,

What account has been banned and from where (e.g. Battlelog, Origin, Bioware...)?

[quote=iTzCid]EA customer support how did you get it because its been down for a long time. Are you from outside of the USA?[/quote]

How do you mean "[i]its been down for a long time[/i]"?

-dmex[/quote]

I been checking for the last week because I had a problem and I check a lot each day and all 3 are gray out. I just give up with the problems.

Developer
[Avatar]

iTzCid wrote:I been checking for the last week because I had a problem and I check a lot each day and all 3 are gray out. I just give up with the problems.

You need to select a Product, Category and Platform before the options are available

For example; account related issues such as ban enquiries, you can select the following options to enable the various methods of contacting support:

Product: Origin
Category: Account/Registration
Platform: Origin

Hope it helps
-dmex

[Avatar]

I see I see and thx but I fix it my self somewhat ^_^ Just make a new PSN and EA acct but if I got any more new problem I do what you said

Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion
Go to: