[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Loading Screen Bug  XML
Need for Speed World  > Bug Report Forum

My friends and i have a strange bug sometimes when we start a multiplayer-race. Whe are suddenly stucked in the loading screen forever and ever... till we end the game with strg+alt+entf. This error only occurs if we play multiplayer-races and never in private sessions. But since MP-Races are the only possiblility to get more prestige and money its a real bummer.

I wonder too, why i can't join MP games directly with friends and i have to join a race again and again till i met my friends finally if they are trying it at the same time.

this is a common problem, happens more often if all slots in a (MP)race are full, probably some syncing issue.

if you wait long enough then you can drive the race and some other people got kicked out.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/2012 03:25:45

thats the problem. i can wait for an hour and nothing happens and the loading screen ist still there. but even if the screen is there i can hear my car and i can drive it but there is no way to get this loading screen away.

The same here. The loading screen never disappears, I am also able to drive my car, sounds like that, you crash with other NPC cars and other element of the game such as those billboards in the street, but I can´t see anything because of the loading screen.

I exit the game to solve this and then login again :S

[Avatar]

The same problem happens to me, sometimes it does that for like 2 seconds, sometimes it doesn't do it at all, sometimes it takes like 5 minutes, and sometimes my game crashes... It is a very troubling problem and should be fixed...

[Avatar]

AUTOSTOEPSEL wrote:thats the problem. i can wait for an hour and nothing happens and the loading screen ist still there. but even if the screen is there i can hear my car and i can drive it but there is no way to get this loading screen away.

You are 100% correct. This has always been an issue, and they are aware of it.

You might want to save some time tho. If you use Alt-z to hide the UI ( in this case, the loading screen), you can see as you drive around, which you understand you are doing because you can hear your car.

When you are driving around... for the first few seconds, or minute, or 2 minutes, there will be no traffic.

If you are driving around and you see traffic, that is when you know you have lost all synchronization with the server, and you have to forcefully exit the game.

Thus, you know when you don't have to wait another 15 minutes for nothing to happen.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 05/06/2012 17:18:29

-- Thanks for noticing me.

Accidentally spending SpeedBOOST ?
Your stories here!
Need for Speed World  > Bug Report Forum
Go to: