- if you follow this link you will find upcoming tournaments to participate.
there are no prices except reputation.
all you need is the following:
1) understand german language
2) have teamspeak 3 installed and know how to use it
3) race on EU servers
4) register on the above page and join the race.
- cheating will result in permanent ban on this event page.
- most races are driven without any power-ups, crashing other players etc. clean race and fun are top priority
- if power-ups are allowed then you find these in the race description
- not all races allow tuned cars, many "stock" races require non-tuned cars, so if the car you want to race has full tuning and insurance active just buy a new one from the car dealer (IGC) and throw out all performance parts.
- you can also try to quickly damage your car by entering around 20 single player races and quit them right after start.
as the chat is not working invites to the races are done by whispering.
new drivers can ask questions on TS channels "neulinge 1" 30-45min prior to race start
google chrome supports instant translation of any language so try this 1st.
so far we have participating players from germany, austria and switzerland. hope to see some new "faces" soon.