XBOX 360: SCRAMPYARD AND SIMPLE VISION HOES  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion

[Avatar]

"LIKE A PANTHER" *

SIMPLE VISION CHUMPS LIST:
1)Millerlites
2)Syco Diezel
3)Heavyweight

WHo in their right mind would GOD have a VISION to keep these sorry no job having bums in HIS gym.

-Millerlites only plays bums at night because he is too tired at night to play GOOD PEOPLE!!! He is on day and night and has top records in lightweight and middleweight only because he has no job

-Syco diezel has no life except he loses soo much that he never appears on he leaderboards

-Heavyweight recorded a fightnight record 70 wins in one day before returning to his useless life of fightnight and posting.
He then stayed on all week to post an astonishing 700-12 sumthing like that record come on really

everyone was all like damn ur good i said damn hes poor and fat HE's PROBABLY THE REAL HEAVYweight CHAMP...lol
some fat * british mofo

SCRUMPYARD BUMS
1)ALLaroundgame
2)GooRIllaGrodd
3)quavolattibeats

-Allaroundgame lol only a pansy would look at someones punches during a title defense to make sure the challenger with an overall of 85 or above does not have a 20 on his boxer.

-GooRillaGrodd punk * tutu wearing * who jabs straights and plays tag all fight long.

-Quavolattibeats... comon now y he is even on fightnight is a riddle to me

AVENGED SEVENFOLD
CRITICAL ACCLAIM

lol exposed

He then stayed on all week to post an astonishing 700-12 sumthing like that record come on really

everyone was all like damn ur good i said damn hes poor and fat HE's PROBABLY THE REAL HEAVYweight CHAMP...lol

Sorry but that really made me laugh.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/30/2012 03:48:23

[Avatar]

simple vision says they are the best at fight night lol.
well if one does not have a job nor goes to school to better themselves
one could possibly better themselves through fight night.

millerlites u know im talking to u. u running lump of coal. u piece of dog crap...
lol i can say this im black.

AVENGED SEVENFOLD
CRITICAL ACCLAIM
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: