[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Locked courses (Emerald, etc)  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback

How in the sam he-double hockeysticks do you even play a round on these few locked courses?
I bought the collectors edition, paid to download all of the courses and yet I still can't play the few courses until they've been mastered. Well how do you master a course if you can't play it?

I'm supposed to spend MORE money to pay for rounds on a course I've already bought?

God I feel violated.

[Avatar]

There are 3 courses.... Wolf Creek, Emerald Dragon, TPC Doral. They are ONLY available if you had pre-ordered the game...

Wolf Creek : Gamestop
Emerald Dragon: Best-Buy (I think)
TPC Blue Monster (Doral): Not sure

I myself pre-ordered the CE, and paid extar cash for the 11 course DLC. I cannot play Emerald or Doral myself. They will eventually make these courses just as the rest of them, playable for coins, or just pay real money and download it right away...

Xbox 360: Chivalrous1
Country Club: Chivalry
CC Forums: http://chivalry.freeforums.org/
CC Info: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/7235
Wakka... Wakka... Wakka...

Those courses were exclusives to certain stores. They will be available 45 days after launch date if I remember correctly.

LifeEnder3000 wrote:How in the sam he-double hockeysticks do you even play a round on these few locked courses?
I bought the collectors edition, paid to download all of the courses and yet I still can't play the few courses until they've been mastered. Well how do you master a course if you can't play it?

I'm supposed to spend MORE money to pay for rounds on a course I've already bought?

God I feel violated.

they aren't available yet, there are a few threads already about it, as they were preorder bonuses
apparently unlocked 45 days after release date

ah beat me to it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/2012 03:27:37

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback
Go to: