[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
If There is a Cover Vote...  XML
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE General Discussion

IF there is a cover vote for the next NBA Live, which players would you want to represent each team?

Atlanta Hawks-Josh Smith
Boston Celtics- Rajon Rondo
Brooklyn Nets- Brooks Lopez
Charlotte Bobcats- Kemba Walker
Chicago Bulls-Derrick Rose
Cleveland Cavaliers-Kyre Irving
Dallas Mavericks-Dirk Nowitzki
Denver Nuggets- Al Harrington
Detroit Pistons- Ben Gordon
Golden State Warriors-Stephon Curry
Houston Rockets- Luis Scola
Indiana Pacers- Danny Granger
LA Clippers- Blake Griffin
LA Lakers- Andrew Bynum
Memphis Grizzlies- Rudy Gay
Miami Heat- Lebron James
Minnesota T'Wolves- Ricky Rubio
Milwaukee Bucks- Brandon Jennings
New Orleans Hornets- Emeka Okafor
New York Knicks- Jeremy Lin
Oklahoma City Thunder- Kevin Durant
Orlando Magic- Dwight Howard
Philadelphia 76ers- Andre Iguodola
Phoenix Suns- Steve Nash
Portland Trail Blazers- LaMarcus Aldridge
Sacramento Kings- Tyreke Evans
San Antonio Spurs- Tim Duncan
Toronto Raptors- DeMar DeRozan
Utah Jazz- Al Jefferson
Washington Wizards- John Wall

What's yalls list?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/02/2012 16:48:18

[Avatar]

I agree to some. Besides some of the players you mentioned that's on their team that's been traded.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/2012 23:34:26

Clueminati017 wrote:I agree to some. Besides some of the players you mentioned that's on theirld team that's been traded.

I apologize for that, I noticed one off the top of my head and edited it, that was Monta Ellis. Which are the others that I should change?

[Avatar]

JWHAT XC wrote:
Clueminati017 wrote:I agree to some. Besides some of the players you mentioned that's on theirld team that's been traded.

I apologize for that, I noticed one off the top of my head and edited it, that was Monta Ellis. Which are the others that I should change?

Nah. You good homie. Just saw that Monta Ellis on the Warriors and Andrew Bogut on the Bucks.

[Avatar]

i disagree with jeremy lin i think.. carmello or amare would before the knicks, shoot i would choose JR smith over jeremy lin. Jeremy lin just had a lot of hype around him, i don't think he is the great of a player just yet

[Avatar]

datboyflyboy703 wrote:i disagree with jeremy lin i think.. carmello or amare would before the knicks, shoot i would choose JR smith over jeremy lin. Jeremy lin just had a lot of hype around him, i don't think he is the great of a player just yet

Lin is like the Cinderella Man of NYC just like Tim Tebow is right now. That's pretty much a hot cover for certain people to look at it in a perspective, but if it was based on international cover status like the previous LIVE games where Pau Gasol, Yuta Tabuse (Asia cover), and Tony Parker made? Most likely you would see Lin probably one of the top international cover boys if he has to go against Marc Gasol, Pau Gasol, Dirk Nowitzki, Tony Parker, Luol Deng, or Ricky Rubio unless they just have him as the Asian cover.

Besides.... No love for the Fire Extinguisher for the NYK? J/K

[Avatar]

but remember Jeremy Lin is the first American born Asian to make it to the NBA

[Avatar]

datboyflyboy703 wrote:but remember Jeremy Lin is the first American born Asian to make it to the NBA

True. He's now internationally big within the Asian demographic outside of the U.S. & Asia. So, it might be a strange twist that he will be on the cover. That's my idea of everything for him to do so.

[Avatar]

i personally wouldnt want to see lebron on the cover of this game (not only cuz i despise lebron) but would love to see some "underdog" be put on the cover. or maybe an up and coming new player in the league who is showing a lot of promise. or someone that is already laying a foundation for becoming a star (like westbrook). i think it would signify the future of this game as well as the idea of live being the "future of basketball"

any other ideas on this?

NBA Live 13 Advisory Council Member!!

youtube.com/thalivebooth
youtube.com/mademusicmission
@TK_MadeMusic
PSN: StraTyeeGik
XBOX: StraTyeeGik13

[Avatar]

StraTyeeGik wrote:i personally wouldnt want to see lebron on the cover of this game (not only cuz i despise lebron) but would love to see some "underdog" be put on the cover. or maybe an up and coming new player in the league who is showing a lot of promise. or someone that is already laying a foundation for becoming a star (like westbrook). i think it would signify the future of this game as well as the idea of live being the "future of basketball"

any other ideas on this?

I can see Russell Westbrook, but if we want to go underdog. We have to look at the hard worker by the name of Kevin Love.

[Avatar]

I like Lin on the cover.

[Avatar]

allstarskicks72 wrote:I like Lin on the cover.

You feel that Jeremy Lin should get the cover too? I mean... The guy is a hot market just like Tim Tebow not basing things by religion, but it's because he's [Lin] that Someone's Nobody that people are looking at. He didn't get that much recognition from schools to look at him in his high school, and Harvard was that school who wanted him for academic not athleticism. Golden State and Houston passed him up. To be truthful about it... Some people will quit, and give up on that hope and dream. This guy scrape and crawled on sleeping on couches to get where he's at, and still humble himself that he can do more out of it when he returns from injury. Same thing like Gerald Green returning to the NBA just to mature himself from going overseas being a star, and returning back to the states to work hard in the NBDL.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/2012 22:11:46

[Avatar]

Im a huge knicks fan and I can't remember the last knick I've seen on a NBA Live Cover.....can you? It would give me great pleasure to see him on there. I don't think it will happen though.

[Avatar]

allstarskicks72 wrote:Im a huge knicks fan and I can't remember the last knick I've seen on a NBA Live Cover.....can you? It would give me great pleasure to see him on there. I don't think it will happen though.

There has been zero Knick to grace the cover of NBA LIVE. The only current Knick that graced the cover of EA Sports basketball was Carmelo Anthony who became a 3x cover boy for March Madness, NBA LIVE, and NBA Street Homecourt. The second most? Kevin Durant in ways with NCAA Basketball and NBA ELITE.

[Avatar]

Clueminati017 wrote:
StraTyeeGik wrote:i personally wouldnt want to see lebron on the cover of this game (not only cuz i despise lebron) but would love to see some "underdog" be put on the cover. or maybe an up and coming new player in the league who is showing a lot of promise. or someone that is already laying a foundation for becoming a star (like westbrook). i think it would signify the future of this game as well as the idea of live being the "future of basketball"

any other ideas on this?

I can see Russell Westbrook, but if we want to go underdog. We have to look at the hard worker by the name of Kevin Love.

yes i like that idea... but we all know the "underdog" just might not sell as well as a "superstar"

NBA Live 13 Advisory Council Member!!

youtube.com/thalivebooth
youtube.com/mademusicmission
@TK_MadeMusic
PSN: StraTyeeGik
XBOX: StraTyeeGik13
NBA LIVE Series  > NBA LIVE General Discussion
Go to: