[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
How do I edit or delete a tournament?  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Online Play

While creating a tournament, I made a mistake, I set the Move motion control to on thinking this would allow the option for players. Now I can't use my controller. I know that was stupid... I see no way to edit this or delete the tournaments. What am I missing? The instructions for this game are quite limited and it is not easy for the first time user. TMO

Thank you!

Gregg

How do you even start a tournament is my question. Just got my club pro and can't make a * tournament nor can I play in one still. This game * blows.

You cant cancel or edit a tournament once it has been submitted....

XBOX 360

[Avatar]

You create tournaments by visiting your club online as a Club Gm. For exampl; My Country Club is at http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/16375

You should be able to find your CC by using Browse.

When I log in I can create daily and weekly tournaments. You cannot edit or remove them so double triple chekc your settings before hitting submit.

Syd

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/02/2012 15:53:24

[WWW]

Rod Sirloin wrote:How do you even start a tournament is my question. Just got my club pro and can't make a * tournament nor can I play in one still. This game * blows.

This game although not perfect does not blow.Perhaps if you tell us some more of what issues you are having we can help you,as it is probably just your inability to figure something out.

To the OP sadly you can not,you just have to be very careful that you are setting up what you are intending

[WWW]
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Online Play
Go to: