[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Pirates and Nobles List of Quests and New Daily Responsibilities?  XML
The Sims Medieval  > Town Square

Hi there, I was wondering does anyone have technical information with regards to the changes that was made to the game with the installation of Pirates and Nobles?

From what I know, new quests have been added and if I am not wrong some new responsibilities as well? I tried using google but my search so far has not come out with anything that goes into the details of the technical information for Pirates and Nobles expansion pack. I was hoping someone would at least have a list of new quests and daily responsibilities, or at least direct me to the correct thread or internet source for some additional information.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter!

Hi
I'm not surprised there was no official game guide to the expansion so it's really up to players to collect data and share it. I know that there are 15 new quests and each profession on average might have a few responsibilities depending on which side of the war they were on. The list of quests and approaches should be easy enough I will get it for you the next time I play the responsibilities may take longer as they are random and will take hours of gameplay on both sides of the war to get an accurate list

Time is what we want most but use worst

Thank you mayosa! Yeah I have been going to forums trying to get more information, so far this one is the best for getting some relevant answers.

One more thing, I read somewhere that you need to complete all Pirates and Nobles new quests in order to determine the outcome of the new ambition given by Pirates and Nobles? Is this correct? I could use some help here because I know one of the new quests is ominous tides in the new beginnings ambition, I am going to install Pirates and Nobles just to try and get it before I use up all my Quest Points for my current playthrough of New beginnings.

Yes you right ominous tides is the first quests and you need to complete 10 quests plus the end of the war quest to determine the outcome of the war and to complete the ambition that is the peace and war ambition. If you install it and do the new beginnings ambition with pirates and nobles quest they won't count toward the completion of peace and war ambition and may take out the excitement when you complete the ambition. I would install pirates and nobles make use of the clothing and objects and treasure hunting and owning birds but save the quests when you actually complete the peace and war ambition

Ok, I just completed Ominous Tides and still have some quest points remaining. Currently I can end New Beginnings with a Gold Level Achievement which is what I want for the minimum accomplishment of the ambition.
It was quite easy and I managed to get Platinum Achievement for the Ominous Tides quest.

Ok, with regards to Treasure Hunting, how exactly do I go about it? Is it only in the peace and war ambition or can I do it with the other ambitions? How do I go about getting a parrot, equipment and treasure maps to get the hidden treasures?

Check the Lessons (from the Options menu while you're playing the game) for instructions on treasure hunting. You can purchase birds, a beginner's treasure map, and a shovel at the Village Shoppe. Essentially, there are two ways to hunt for treasure: you can use a map to locate a specific (large) treasure, or you can randomly click on locations and choose "Dig for Treasure" to hunt for a variety of smaller items. You can obtain map pieces by digging for treasure or by sending a bird hunting.

A note about treasure maps: Each hero has to purchase his own beginner's map. The treasure is always in the same place, and it can be discovered once by each hero using a map. The other maps, however, can only be used once; if one hero has already assembled the map and discovered the treasure, no one else can find it again. If you obtain additional pieces of a map that has already been used, you're better off selling them at the Village Shoppe.

Interesting.

Pirates and nobles Quest list:

Omnious tides
The incident
A pirates life for me
Rush to pledge
The betrayal
Secrets and sucessions
Subprime slaves
The beast must diet
The great purge
Turncoats
End of the war- gut the guild
End of the war- order in the kingdom
End of the war - punish the pirates
Under seige
Very Bazaar

Great job Mayosa!

I just completed new beginnings myself with a platinum award, going on to imperial domination, so far this game is quite funny and fun.
The Sims Medieval  > Town Square
Go to: