[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
How does one Sponsor or get Sponsored  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > General Discussion

Howdy;

A search turned up absolutely nothing relevant.

Can someone tell me the procedure on how to sponsor or get sponsored?

Best regards

Dan

[Avatar]

Go to the friends section add some one then go to the sponsorship part of the friends area then hit the edit button in one of your sponsor slots and pick a friend to sponsor. Then when they play and make the cut you get cash. The higher the level the player and the longer he has made his cut the more money you get. So a LVL 250 player with a long streak will (i think about 20 days or longer) will net you about 5 grand a day.

To get people to sponsor you is a bit harder you just have to be lucky or make some friends here and swap sponsorship. Also the more friends you have and the more players sponsor you you get more XP when you play to a max of 60% extra.

Best way to make friends, is to join groups. You can belong up to 5 different groups, but MR. Tree! You do quite well on the live tournaments. When you're in the top 50, and someone skims through the leaderboard, they'll ask you to be friends, but be careful. You want higher level players, and or players that play everyday. I never accept a guest player, but I will accept a low level player, as long as they play. Keep in mind, you're only allowed 100 players on your list. I occasionally do spring cleaning to dump players that rarely play, and or, that have flown the coop for greener pastures. Not only will players you sponsor get you in game cash, but everyone on your friends list that plays, gets you more cash. The more cash you earn playing each round, can and does beat other players. It's a confusing process in the beginning, but you'll get the hang of it, and then your friends will be green with envy.

Or, you could join the friends of the friendless, and have friends within the structure of the friends of the friendless, and go out on outings with the friends of the friendless. You could have been a mess, but the friends of the friendless could become your friends.

My group is the THC Masters. Good group of whacked out stoners.

Gee, Gary;

I am not sure what it says about me (or you) but I actually understood your "friends of the friendless" paragraph .

As with past questions of mine you have answered so thoroughly, MY THANKS!

I do play daily and usually try to get into 3-5 of the daily tournaments as well as the weekly one.

THC Masters, eh? Hmmmm.......that would not stand for TetraHydroCannabinol now, would it?

Best regards

Dan

Location: geo:lat=51.94743927168324 geo:lon=-5.1821136474609375

It could of course mean The Hopheads Club?

I'm glad I'm not the only person who finds searching this site for information a futile exercise. People like Gary, Kab11 and Keef etc hold a wealth of knowledge in their minds that would truly enhance this site, if it were to be committed to paper as it were.

I actually get complaints from other poster's in this forum because I do participate a lot, but, if I can provide information, and it benefits some players, especially new one's, then, if someone doesn't appreciate what I have to say, they can eat my shorts. Ketchup and plastic ware will be provided.

I've always helped where help was needed.

The Friends of the Friendless, was actually taken from an old "I love Lucy episode" from the 1950's. I didn't say it properly word for word. You'll just need to watch the reruns, and hope you see the episode I was referring too. I thought it was appropriate since you guys needed help about the friends feature.

The THC Masters, does refer to *. I don't smoke, but yes, most in our group do. We also have the THC Masters-TW12
and the THC Masters Tournament League. TW12 if you purchased the game, Tournament League for the Saturday GvG tournaments from the Dodo League. KeeF_coFFee is our head honcho Administrator on all the groups.

K11 is a good guy, and we might team up with his group, The Stoners Club for next season of group verses group tournament play.

Glad I could be of assistance.

All I said was C-A-N-N-A-B-I-S
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > General Discussion
Go to: