[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Give us our daily tournys back  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Wii

Why arnt you setting the dailys a week after you messed the weeklys it cant be hard to set them because it seems to be on a 3 week loop. I stopped playing play anyone because of the cheats and i look forward at the end of the day playing the dailys. please bring it back EA

Stone

[Avatar]

Would it be too much to ask for an EA spokesPERSON to give us some notice regarding online play? If tourneys are done just SAY SO. Then tell us how long we have with TW11 and TW12 sim play. That is all I ask. No complaints.... .....just be straight.

Don't really know what's going on, but if this is the way ea treats customers u can count me out on buying any more games w/ea on it. If they can't give us a daily/weekly, then why would anyone go out and buy a new console (xbox or ps3) to play one type of game and b treated this way? Most of us in this forum communicate with one another and agree that ea is treating everyday people/customers that like to play tw golf the wrong way by not responding/posting what is going on. Taz

[Avatar]

Nothing as of Monday morning yet. Maybe in another life players will be treated with respect by EA, but what the hey, we're only customers.

Biggeo1945

[Avatar]

Guys in memory of SEVE I could set a special EVENT!

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Wii
Go to: