[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Game purchased but game not listed in My Games or Order History  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

I purchased Tera Online over 8 hours ago, but the game has not been listed in the "My Games" screen of Origin and I do not see an "Order History" listing for it. I was told by an EA rep. on Live Chat that my order was being "investigated" by the fraud dept. and that it would be available in about 3 hours. Why it's being investigated, I don't know... I'm using the same credit card I have in the past through Origin, I have no holds on my CC account and I have purchased other items with that CC within the past day.

That was 7 hours ago.

I paid $50 with the expectation that I would be able to start downloading and playing my game within a reasonable amount of time, but that has not occurred.

Now, I've tried to connect to another Live Chat rep. or call EA regarding the issue, but the Contact Us page lists ALL options of contact as "no advisors available".

Someone, please explain why the Origin download service is NOT ALLOWING ME TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME I PAID FOR. If I don't receive the option to download this game within the next hour, I am going to dispute the charge with my credit card company and will no longer purchase any game through Origin.

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi Zombie513,

Can you tell me what's your country??

Thanks.
[WWW]

United States.

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi Zombie513 ,

About your payment issue ,I support you visit:help.origin.com. A live advisor will assist you to solve your problem.

Thanks.
[WWW]

That is precisely the problem right now. When I click on Contact Us, no contact options are available.

As there is still no help available to me and EA has not released my game, I am disputing the charge to my credit card. EA will no longer receive any purchases from me through Origin.

Just after I entered my previous response, I received notification that my Tera Online order had processed and it is now available in the My Games window of Origin.

Thank you for assistance. I am still unhappy with the service I received during this purchase as I feel that it was wrongly delayed, but I appreciate the help provided by the Live Chat rep. I spoke with and that I at least got a timely response from a forum post, even if it did not directly resolve the issue.

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi Zombie513 ,

Thanks for your posting,because the issues are differents,so ,sime times i can give you a support,We have some different team to solve different issue.

Thanks.
[WWW]

I'm having this exact issue... In live chat. But just so you're not alone here.

I just had the same experience. Ordered the game, received no notification that the order had been received in my Inbox, no link to install the game, doesn't show up in "my games" in the Origin downloader or EA site. Had to dig around the Billing section to see that the order even went through and is in a "pending" state.

Dig around some more to find Live Chat in the Origin help screen (way to bury it EA). Was told there that my order could take 4-5hours to go through their "security checks". What? Are you kidding me? That is just a lame excuse that they're apparently giving everyone to make it feel like they're looking out for your safety. Sure.

Just means their infrastructure can't keep up with the actual demand and they've been caught underprepared.

Anyone ever have any problem with these "security checks" on any other digital service that you can name? Steam? Amazon? Direct2Drive (or Gamefly now)? GameStop even? pfft...epic fail.

[quote=MijNaGar]I just had the same experience. Ordered the game, received no notification that the order had been received in my Inbox, no link to install the game, doesn't show up in "my games" in the Origin downloader or EA site. Had to dig around the Billing section to see that the order even went through and is in a "pending" state.

Dig around some more to find Live Chat in the Origin help screen (way to bury it EA). Was told there that my order could take 4-5hours to go through their "security checks". What? Are you kidding me? That is just a lame excuse that they're apparently giving everyone to make it feel like they're looking out for your safety. Sure.

Just means their infrastructure can't keep up with the actual demand and they've been caught underprepared.

Anyone ever have any problem with these "security checks" on any other digital service that you can name? Steam? Amazon? Direct2Drive (or Gamefly now)? GameStop even? pfft...epic fail.[/quote]

if i dont get my game in 5 minutes, im disputing charges and buying from someone else personally. My paypal is verified and everything, and i used it to purchase SWTOR.

Just disputed my purchase. Im done with EA. Steam does not make you wait longer than 10 seconds to receive your games.

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi all,

We will tell related team about your issue(not list in "My Games". Any anyone else met this issue, please tell us.

EA_OriginSupport
Please visit help.origin.com for solutions to common Origin issues.
[WWW]

I am VERY unhappy with the live chat, was not helpful at all. Waiting on a call from customer service. Digital River was not helpful with a phone call I made to them. As soon as i said who i bought it from "sorry sir you are breaking up *CLICK*"

An update of sorts, Even people who have bought from En Masse themselves, are having this issue. I have a feeling its digital river, not EA or En Masse.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/2012 10:09:36

Same thing just happened to me. I purchased the game about an hour ago and the only thing that shows that I bought it is the charge on my card.
Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: