[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Car Problems  XML
Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions

So I have played many racing games in my past. Most of these games include speed, accelration, and handeling. But the better games have weight and traction. I think these would be valuable improvements to your game.

I say this because I was recently using my '65 GTO in a stadium during a escape. That is when my car started doing an unstopable drift. I was quickly busted losing $300. I hope that this hasn't happened to others. But this proves your game needs improvements.

[Avatar]

paecificjr wrote:So I have played many racing games in my past. Most of these games include speed, accelration, and handeling. But the better games have weight and traction. I think these would be valuable improvements to your game.

I say this because I was recently using my '65 GTO in a stadium during a escape. That is when my car started doing an unstopable drift. I was quickly busted losing $300. I hope that this hasn't happened to others. But this proves your game needs improvements.

The numbers that the stats show are ... made up. Fictional. Completely meaningless when comparing different models of cars. Cars do have different weights and grip.

Yes, the game need vast improvments, but I think looking at NFSW's profit margin would "prove" that doing a half-baked job and charging a premium is more economical in this market.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/07/2012 02:57:21

-- Thanks for noticing me.

Accidentally spending SpeedBOOST ?
Your stories here!

The stats should be useful. (That's normally why we have them). But imagine if we had grip and weight improvements. Being able to have dirt tires and lightweight cars. That would be amazing.

[Avatar]

Imagine if the stats are created to deceive you into paying real money an inferior car than you cannot return or exchange.

-- Thanks for noticing me.

Accidentally spending SpeedBOOST ?
Your stories here!

That makes sense!
Need for Speed World  > Feedback & Suggestions
Go to: