[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Predator  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Report a Game Bug

I have played the predator corse once and have been unable to play it again. When the load screen is about to load the course I get the message a bundle handling problem has accured any suggestions.

usually that problem is solved by leaving the site and clearing your browsers cache
sometimes I will run the Ccleaner to remove cookies too .
I don't know why leaving the site first before clearing the cache is important , but it is.

I would just like to say thanks to all the players on this site, I wish everyone the very best, and I hope to see you all on greener fairways. A very special thanks & apology to anyone that I may have offended in my time here, I'm gone may 20, so long

Thanks for the advice I'll give it a try thank's.

You might also want to clear your Java too. This game reads Java script. Delete all files by making sure that both boxes are checked. I clear the temporary files, and Java everyday. I have my security set up to delete all cookies during scans, so I don't need to do it myself.

Thank's again, However I did all of the above and still the same problem. Iff anyone has another idea please let me know. i will contunue to working on it and iff I find the solution I will post.

Shooterhl wrote:Thank's again, However I did all of the above and still the same problem. Iff anyone has another idea please let me know. i will contunue to working on it and iff I find the solution I will post.

have you downloaded and used the "c cleaner" by piriform ?? it is free and it has helped clear a lot of the problems I used to have. a lot of folks here use it and swear by it.

another idea that might work is to try a different browser ( chrome , firefox, comodo , and safari, all work well for most folks.)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/07/2012 16:59:18

It's been real.
[WWW] [Yahoo!]

I have installed c cleaner and so far same problem . All the pay to play courses give me the same message now. Asset bundle erreor has accured close your browser and try again. I found the problem go to my documents folder and locate tiger woods and open it and open the folder called HD cash and delete the filed in the folder.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/15/2012 17:47:37

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online  > Report a Game Bug
Go to: