[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Imperial Domination - Advorton and Burdley?  XML
The Sims Medieval  > Town Square

Hi there, I am starting on Imperial Domination Ambition and was wondering how do I annex Advorton and Burdley? I can annex the others but Advorton and Burdley remain greyed out and unselectable? I completed 3 quests and have 110 RP to spend. Any advice on this matter would be appreciated. I suspect that I have to annex one of the others before I can annex Advorton or Burdley but can anyone confirm this?

New territories become available for alliances/annexations as your renown increases. Gastrobury and Effenmont are available at any level of renown, as long as you have discovered them using the appropriate maps. At a certain level of renown (sorry, I don't remember exactly what it is) you can select Ticktop, Yacothia, and Aarbyville. Advorton, Burdley, and Snordwich are the last to become available. Since you say you've completed only 3 quests, your renown probably isn't high enough yet to allow you to ally with and annex the final few territories. As long as you have enough renown, you can annex the territories in any order.

Ok got it QueenOfBooks, I am going to try completing one more quest at Platinum level and see if Advorton or Burdley appears on my map to enable for Annexing.

[Avatar]

You need 160 renown to annex those territories.

Hola
The Sims Medieval  > Town Square
Go to: