[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
ELITE 32 : THE ULTIMATE MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE FOR PS3 IS NOW RECRUITING ONE  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Franchise Mode Discussion

[Avatar]

Looking for the ultimate challenge in Madden 12 ? I am only recruiting above average players that don't rely on gimmicks, nano blitzes or anything that tricks the A.I. OR THE same five Plays over and over

LOOKING FOR ONE BRAVE SOUL.. THAT HAS THE ULTIMATE CONFIDENCE .. AND IS NEEDED ASAP... ONE SPOT TO FILL... WE ARE IN SEASON XV ..

I am always recruiting ONLY the best players with the best records on XFN Madden site . My league is only accessible through recruiting by myself only and a full interview afterward. I am only in search of ELITE PLAYERS... Hence the name of my league ... ELITE 32.

My Name is GKAI and I am Head Commissioner of ELITE 32 ..Madden 12 Franchise.. Hopefully you are a hardcore fan of Madden player looking for a real challenge.

My league is highly competitive and everyone is at the top of their game. Guys in my leagues have been in tournaments, have won SBs in highly recognized leagues, consistently have won more than 11 games every season in other leagues, know how to follow rules, are mature gamers and understand sim play. Remember I am only looking for the best players. If you consider yourself a newbie or average please don't apply.

Are you up to the challenge ??

You looking for a REAL SIM Fantasy league ?

Are you sick of dead end leagues ?

Sick of leagues that move too slow ?

Sick of leagues that lack having full 32 members every season ?

Sick of Commissioners that want to control every little single thing in the franchise like trades, etc ?

Sick of immature leaders that have no experience ?

Are you over 30 years old preferably or mature enough to know that you want a serious league to really dedicate your time to ?

Sick of thugs, tough guys, confrontational , belligerent , immature people that can speak correctly or curse all the time and have other bad elements that eventaually destroy leagues ?

Are you fan of pure sim football that way it should be played just like they do every Sunday as you see it in the NFL ?

Do you like established rules ?

You looking for a real league that can deliver its promises and has been established and have no drop outs , quitters , cheesers or non sim players ?

You looking for a zero tolerance league that does not play games and is runned like a real league supposed to ?

You looking for more than a league, more like a brotherhood where everyone gets along and everyone has mutual respect for each other ?

WELL LOOK NO FUTHER !!

ELITE 32 has been around for Three Years and counting going back to Madden 10 and well established ... We are in Season XIV and have been strong with a 1% drop out rate so we are averaging 31-32 members over this time to give you an idea that once you join you will understand that this is the real deal.

We have three commissioners that are dedicated and share the vision and the responsibility and put in long hours to make sure to deliver the most realist online franchise experience.

I might have one spot opening up as a owner has failed to communicate to miss two games. Missing games is no no in this league. I hope you someone that takes playing madden very very serious, hopefully you over 30 years old and are dedicated, will never drop out or quit and wants to build a winner . We have detailed schedule planned out from September 2011 - July 2012 .

I need a quick response since I am talking to others also. First come , first serve.

Just wanna give you a little background on myself .... I have real world experience managing people . I have had businesses in the past and I currently working in finance and on a daily basis working in groups to resolve solutions. I am 40 years old and located in NYC working in the finance district. As a commish I can safely say I know what needs to be done when it needs to be done. I don't waste time with nonsense and I am zero tolerance person at managing people. I don't play any games. If you are legit and play the game at a high level with honest play then you are welcome to join. But if you have a scheme that goes against the integrity of the game then don't waste your time. If you are gonna join my league please be a "A" type personality. I am looking for honest , dedicated individuals.

If you are a serious person and are ready to join a great super competitive league where everyone is a good player and ready to experience "no easy wins" , battle and earn your wins then ... Let me

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED BY EMAILING ME ASAP at elite32commish@gmail.com .
This league is only for the mature, competitive, and the strong minded. Sometimes people can't stomach the challenge of real competition and they quit but if you are not this type of person are looking to truly test their skills against the ELITE talent in the Madden world. I have one spot open momentarily but it might not last long.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/06/2012 11:23:56

what team(s) are available?

[Avatar]

i would like to join. sent you an email with contact info,

TwitchTV LIVE PlayStation4 Feed:
http://www.twitch.tv/jedi_capricorn

[Email] [WWW]

[Avatar]

Madden NFL Series  > Madden Franchise Mode Discussion
Go to: