[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Trying to set up Head to Head play with members of my country club (Xbox 360)  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback

I am trying to set up Head to Head play against my country club members, but the Club Lobby puts me into a ranked game and I can not set it up. When I go to Quick Match, I can create games, but those games never get listed as a H2H game. I have played Skins, Stroke, and Match against another member, and none of my games are listed on my stats. Can someone please tell me how to play games against my club members, and have the stats get listed?

The Club Lobby is just like the regular lobby.At the bottom it says Create Session,I think it's Y.
Just push that and set up the game.

Like any other Ranked game the match will be open to anyone.So if someone is Browsing Sessions they will be able to see and join the game.You can't stop that with a ranked game.

The only difference is in the Club Lobby only members of your club can get in it.Anyone else wanting to join that game has to do so through Browse Sessions.I know because I have friends in other clubs and this is how I join games they've set up in the Club Lobby.

Now I see how to do that. If I set up a game and have my friend search the exact settings I use, she should find it. Hope this works...

Or just have him in the club lobby and join off your name once the game is up.... we play the 1 2 3 go game....

Tiger 14 (Xbox 360)... Total Online Play Country Club... We have a forum/message board at www.TotalOnlinePlay.com ...one central place for questions, comments, and feedback.. To join go there and request a spot.......

[Avatar]

Once the game has been setup, as long as people are in the club lobby, they will get the option to browse sessions (I think Right Bumper). That should bring up a list of those in the lobby (Club), and show the game that was created.

Xbox 360: Chivalrous1
Country Club: Chivalry
CC Forums: http://chivalry.freeforums.org/
CC Info: http://www.easports.com/tiger-woods/country-clubs/profile/360/7235
Wakka... Wakka... Wakka...

[quote=kickingguru]Or just have him in the club lobby and join off your name once the game is up.... we play the 1 2 3 go game....[/quote]

The way I work it, since I figured it out, is have my friend browse games, and when the other player is done creating, watch for their name to come to the top of the game list, and jump in.
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Tech Help & Feedback
Go to: