[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Army of Two 40th Day Mask and Armor Creator Help!  XML
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion

I have tried to access the mask and armor creator tool on armyoftwo.ea.com but it never seems to open. I have installed the latest versions of both adobe flash player and firefox/internet explorer but the only thing that comes up on my screen is a black background with a grey loading wheel, a message with stars surrounding that says *loaderpromotext* and underneath that is a message that is enclosed in a red box stating *PREORDER* IF you know anything about why this keeps popping up on my screen instead of the creation tool, please let me know. I tried to troubleshoot by live chatting with tech support but they just told me to go to the forums. I also tried opening the creation tool on another computer. Is there something wrong with my EA account?

i have the same problem. dont know what to do please help

Same here, i heard that EA games had the WORST online service and support and i'm starting to see why, if these things do not change i'll not expend a single buck any more in their games.

All the matches are lagged, have the WORST system in achievements/trophies, and now their pages are disregarded...

But to flood of publicity about new titles our e-mails they are very fast and efficient

EA fix this issue or else I cannot get the damn trophy.

I really wanted to platinum this game but as far as it goes, I'm gonna took it back to the shop and buy something else.

EA rep please respond.... we want this achievement. it can't be hard to fix this page. please help

I would be fine missing the achievement if they gave us a fair warning that the site was going to be taken down (I think there is just a bug that needs to be fixed), but since there was no warning, I think it is unfair. I may not be the biggest EA fan anymore, but I cannot complain when they give us a 30 day advanced warning, however, they did not do that this time around.

As for the site not loading, I would also like to know why I cannot email/chat support? Whenever I loggin to chat/email them, I get redirrected to log back in, even when I am logged in. What's up with that?

Also, why is there no Army of TWO forums anymore?

i was wondering the same thing about the forum.... but how hard can it be to put the "create a mask" section back up so that we can get these..... If this isn't put back up i vow to never buy a EA game ever again

I just spent 20 mins in the chat room with the help line and they was telling me that it was my PS3. I kept telling them I was using my computer. I cant believe this. I knew more about what was going on then the help line. Someone plz fix. it cant be that hard.

Mask creator is up and running again. Glad it's fixed!

thank god thats put back up. thank you ea for that one. now make it so you can play anygame anytime and stop taking down servers. do what gears and everybody else does. the player is the host instead of you.

[quote=WIKBOY12]Mask creator is up and running again. Glad it's fixed! [/quote]

You are wrong man, only "looks" fixed, but if you want to enter ask you to login, then you login, the page changes to select a default persona, then the stupid http://www.armyoftwo.com/us/graphicscreator/creator charges again the login screen, but if you go to the main AoT page there is the "Welcome Stupid Customer" in the upper right, wtf?

And open the page of the creator itself (http://www.armyoftwo.com/us/graphicscreator/creator) for the login is useless too, with the same results, and trying to login in the screen of the community masks, only makes a loop to the same page.

In short: NOTHING IS FIXED!

[quote=Dark_Soul_Dragon][quote=WIKBOY12]Mask creator is up and running again. Glad it's fixed! [/quote]

You are wrong man, only "looks" fixed, but if you want to enter ask you to login, then you login, the page changes to select a default persona, then the stupid http://www.armyoftwo.com/us/graphicscreator/creator charges again the login screen, but if you go to the main AoT page there is the "Welcome Stupid Customer" in the upper right, wtf?

And open the page of the creator itself (http://www.armyoftwo.com/us/graphicscreator/creator) for the login is useless too, with the same results, and trying to login in the screen of the community masks, only makes a loop to the same page.

In short: NOTHING IS FIXED![/quote]

I am in a big hurry right now, but it is indeed fixed. I will explain how to do it when I get back. Just check back here in the next 3 hours, because then I will update you on how to do it. It's a little confusing, but in reality, it makes sense, it's just poor programming on EA's part. Sit tight, I will help you out soon!

Ok, so I will try and do a step by step walkthrough. Some points may be stupid, but whatever.

1. Go to armyoftwo.com
2. Log in
3. Click Mask create
4. Click on your username in the top right corner
5. Click "My Account"
6. Scroll down to the bottom and select EA Persona, then save
7. Click launch mask and armor create to get the pop up.
8. Select to log in if it asks and then create a mask and publish it to the front page
9. Exit the mask create window.
10. Go back to my account and change persona to Xbox 360 or PS3 and save.
11. Now your account should be linked.
12. Open the mask and armor create again, and this again you will have all the masks slots open again.
13. Make another mask and save and it should publish to your console because you have it linked
14. If not, keep working with your persona--You need to first link your EA Persona to the Army of TWO mask create section, then again with the console-- it's stupid but it makes sense.
15. Play Army of TWO and use your mask!!!

Note: If you only have an EA Persona, it is because EA does not recognize that you have played AoT, so load up AoT and try and get the terms of service to appear and accept them in game. If this does not work... call up support and ask them to link your console persona manually.

Good luck! Hope I helped! If I did/did not, please reply!

A few time after my post the page charges, i appreciate your help, but i don't think was a persona problem, because i did it the same way 2 times and works only 1, i just recommend to anyone if you have problems launching the mask creator try cleaning the cache memory and try over and over till it launchs. There is no more choice.

Other advise, make and SEND your masks 1 at a time, because the page sometimes eliminates designs or puts them in other slots with the result of losing previous designs, then if you already sent it to your game there is no harm.

In any case do it now before the crap goes down again...

So I've attempted to use the Mask Creator Tool however whenever I got to armyoftwo.com I just get to the 'Devil's Cartel' teaser page, is the mask tool completely inaccessible now? Kinda annoying if it is
Answers HQ - Questions & Comments  > EA Forums General Discussion
Go to: