[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Online pass code not working?  XML
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® General Discussion

I was prompted to enter my online pass code yesterday.......tried to enter it and was given the message -

The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.

I double checked i put the right characters in but still doesn't work.

Anyone else having this issue?

Mine when in just fine. Are you using caps? I think it's case sensitive.

[Avatar]

Are you using your EU PSN account sheriff? I had to enter using my US PSN account.

PS3: DONTMAKEMEPUTT

Tiger 13: Tour Pro or Tournament Only!

Caddie is OFF and Boost Pins OFF!
[WWW]

Thanks Darren, sorted it.

Just got my version TW11 for the PS3 of e-bay, however, I cant get the online code to work. I think its to do with it being an asian copy and will not work on the uk network?

How do you get the code to work so I can use TW11 online without using the trial pass which works fine?

Any help appriciated

Cheers Guys

cem_ea_id.JasoninvsII wrote:Just got my version TW11 for the PS3 of e-bay, however, I cant get the online code to work. I think its to do with it being an asian copy and will not work on the uk network?

How do you get the code to work so I can use TW11 online without using the trial pass which works fine?

Any help appriciated

Cheers Guys

Mine's an Asian copy and worked fine, make sure you're using CAPS and putting in the dashes between letters

Will Try again.

s your PS3 set-up for PSN UK Network?

Been back on e-bay and noticed the following message listed within the sellers notes!

Please note, the online functions and included serial code are only usable with an Asian (HK) PSN account. The 7 day trial can be used on any region account. It's advised to only purchase if you have/create an Asian (HK) PSN or only use for single player.

How do you create an asian account and what in pact does this have on my original uk account?

make a new ps3 user on your ps3 sign up to psn network but put you are from asia not uk
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Series  > Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® General Discussion
Go to: