[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
account hack / email changed  XML
Origin  > Bugs and Issues

recently i got a email from origin that my email and password had been changed
so i contacted live support and they needed my account information date of birth and serials and so on
but every time it didn't match i contacted ea live support 4 times but still nog change
i know for sure my account has been hacked but still my information can't change ,my date of birth and serial code's are still the same but still they tell me that it doesn't match so if there is anything anyone can do please help

Thanks in advance.

I have a similar problem

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi guys,

What live support says???

thanks.
[WWW]

[quote=alourens1993]recently i got a email from origin that my email and password had been changed
so i contacted live support and they needed my account information date of birth and serials and so on
but every time it didn't match i contacted ea live support 4 times but still nog change
i know for sure my account has been hacked but still my information can't change ,my date of birth and serial code's are still the same but still they tell me that it doesn't match so if there is anything anyone can do please help

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Did you register for the "Battlefield 4 Alpha Test" on Battlelog? It was a SCAM!!!

live support tells me the same * every time
that they need my date of birth , my serial keys , long story short they need all my account information
and everytime they tell me that it doesn't match

EA Representative
[Avatar]

PM your origin id,origin email,birthday,all of the info about your account ,i will send to live support,maybe can solve it.

Thanks.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/30/2012 06:52:01

[WWW]

REALLY EA IS THE WORST
IS THERE REALLY NO ONE WHO CAN SAVE MY ACCOUNT -.-''

Hi, I have the same problem since yesterday and it is not solved yet.
I've done some research, people say there is probably some way to hack accounts and change date of birth into something else. Some say it is done via swtor site registration.
There is also information that earlier versions of Origin, especially if one had another ea or social.bioware account, didn't need any birth dates, so one could register without entering it (via social or ea). Personally, I do not remember these details, it was long ago.

Live support keeps asking for birth date, and it does not match, although I am sure mine was not fake (I do know that things like buying games or dlcs require real data). All other information (serials, registration date, list of games, last actions and purchases and so on) is correct.

I do not know what else can prove that the hacked accound is really mine There even were no check or confirmation on e-mail changing

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi HelloKoto ,

PM your origin id,origin email,birthday,all of the info about your account.
[WWW]

[b]EA_OriginSupport,[/b] I sent you a PM with information.
But it's really weird that Live Support wants only date of birth as the only proof, and at the same time hackers already know how to change it for secure selling Origin accounts.
I've offered to send photos of my disks, serials and other game box contents, but two Live Support team members didn't want to accept such a proof. Besides, there is plenty of other information on my account.

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi HelloKoto ,

Get your PM.

Customer Relations Team will contact you on the email.

Regards,

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/02/2012 20:56:06

EA_OriginSupport
Please visit help.origin.com for solutions to common Origin issues.
[WWW]

i'm waiting for 3 weeks now since my account has been hacked
and i'm running out of patiance
i've contacted ea more the enough times but nothing has changed
so please if anyone can help me reply on this post

thx

EA Representative
[Avatar]

Hi alourens1993,

Thanks for your post. A Support request ticket has been filed on this thread for follow up from the Live Ops team.

If we get any info, we will update the thread or contact you.

Regards,

EA_OriginSupport
Please visit help.origin.com for solutions to common Origin issues.
[WWW]

yeah right , see that you do -.-''

EA_OriginSupport, you guys do know, that hackers can change date of birth, don't you? There is plenty of information in Russian on Origin hacks. There are methods and recommendations how to crack accounts and sell them. They are relatively easy to find. There are lots of people whose accounts were changed (DoB too), people who tested these exploits and hackers who sell accounts with a guarantee that owners won't be able to get them back.
So, when your support asks for "unchangeable" date of birth, it's equal to asking for hacker's password - how are we supposed to find out such things? It seems that your accounts database doesn't keep separately an old DoB and a new one, there is only one current DoB. I figured this out of Live chat support conversations.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 09/04/2012 05:30:20

Origin  > Bugs and Issues
Go to: