[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Feedback Request On Online Connectivity  XML
NBA JAM  > NBA JAM General Discussion

No opponents found try again later.

It's not my connection. I can connect with any other game.

I have the same problem!
After tip Off disconnect to my friend.

Please please fix it!!!!

I got an email saying I was already to go, and still get the same message when trying to play online.

Anyone?

Hello I've bought the game yesterday. It's really a really great game as it was to snes times! The only problem is I do not find online opponents.
So if anyone wants to play !! Give me your addy and i will add you !!

I have been playing on ps3 since day 1. I have noticed quite a few problems with the server some examples are as follows.
1. Takes FOREVER to find a game, I once watched Cool Running while waiting for a 2 on 2 game with "700" people online
2. Sometimes right before the game starts somebody gets kicked out of the network
3. It once DEFRIENDED my buddy and I
4. When the other team quits I get a lose in my streak, my win percentage drops, but I get a win?
5. When the server drops in the mide of a game no one gets a win but all of the above happens

Don't try and say its problem on my end because its not. Many people exerince these issues. Well, except maybe getting defriended. Just check other topics in the forum. Thanks for hopefully fixing these problems before the next game!

Well ive been play Nba Jam and i know u guys did the roster update and all but im a huge Pacers man and i only have two players to choose from and i was wondering if u guys could put in Paul George and Roy Hibbert
So then they would have Danny Granger (the shooter) Paul George (the dunker) David West (the rebounder/scorer) and Roy Hibbert (the best player on the Pacers/Blocker)so will you guys please put them on the game when and if u guys are doing the second roster update. O also are u guys planning on doing a second roster update cause TONS AND TONS of people have been complaining about not having rookies in it. Im sure we will all aprieciate it
I meen come on Roy Hibbert is going to the allstar game and Paul George is most likely going to the dunk contest this year. Plus if u guys do this your company will earn more money because more people will want to buy it if they can play with their favorite players. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this for us!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/04/2012 10:43:35

Can't find anyone to play with online- add me on playstation network - Strang143420
need someone to help me get the trophies - will return favor

Get disconnected from my friend as soon as either one of us touches the ball. Worked fine last week but this weekend and today this problem started.

Man theres been a few times where I completed a session for Diamond and my Diamond rank doesnt go up even though it says completed. Its sucks playing all that time to not get the rank up.

Are you not matching up with opponents?
I am matching up with opponents, but lately in the past day or so, it has been slow to match. It does sync and the game starts. When I have a sizable lead, they either quit or disconnect
o Are you disconnecting during game?

yes, usually in games involving me winning by a sizable lead
o Are you being credited with a loss when you should not have?

every time they quit or disconnect, i am credited with a win but my streak is turned over to a cold streak...Im not the one quitting, why would I be punished for this. I have had over 20 disconnects in a two day period. I also noticed my win percentage goes down along-side my streak l

o Other?

- How often is this issue occurring and did this start recently or has it always occurred since you purchased the game?
usually every game I play online that I am winning by a lot-

Is there a specific time of day that this is occurring? all hours of the day or night

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/15/2012 18:47:23

do people actually think they're reading this thread? they dont care they already got your $$$$ thats all they care about

ive recently purchased this game and i have not been able to connect to the ea servers at all. im on xbox360 and have had no luck for over a week, but i can get online on my other ea games. my girlfriend has the jam demo on her xbox and it signs her into the servers everytime.

any tips please?? cheers

Its nearly impossible to find a game for the top players I'm ranked 3 all time and i can't find any games ever also I've noticed a few glitches in this game.Like two of the same players and switching players to different teams only online can these glitch be done the road trip game only glitch i ever found is when shoot clock hits 1 and u shoot it from the middle hoot spot will go off if u what to know how to do those glitches let me know ill teach you .

do to connection with some people there will be glitches like kobe on the clips and two kobe's and people should be penalized for quitting right away or even before game starts

PS3
20MB/p/s Internet

I am able to find opponents but it seems as if once I start beating them I've all of a sudden lost connection. There's been a few times when right off the jump I get that message but I've been whooped on and played entire games but games I'm winning, I end up losing my streak because it seems like the other person has quit or somethings up with the connection.

You gotta fix it to where it preserves your record on a disconnect & let it tell you if the other person quit on you.
NBA JAM  > NBA JAM General Discussion
Go to: