[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
~Official SSX Issue Reporting Thread~  XML
SSX  > SSX Feedback and Wishlists

Free dlc from xbl is not unlocking in game. I do not have mt fugi. Travis unlocked and I had Eddie already.

Same here, no mt fuji on Xbox 360...

Just curious as to why you would call it the "Mt Fuji & Friends DLC" if you weren't going to include it. Is this a bug? Will there be a fix or patch? Will EA even answer us at all?

apparently someone initially posted the wrong page stating "Mt Fuji and Friends Pack".....it was quietly corrected sometime and now only shows "Boards and Riders Pack"

This is my official report although i have been experienceing this for a few weeks and it happens everywhere in the game

Where did the issue occur? touching any geotag in the game
What actions did you take before the issue occurred? wingsuited into a geotag
Has the issue happened more than once? everytime i have touched a geotage in about 3-4 weeks
When did this occur? [Date and Time (specify time zone please)] for this exact time 12:41am thursday april 5, 2012 EST
Which platform were you playing on? (PS3/Xbox 360) ps3
Which Game Mode do you see the issue? (World Tour/Explore/Global Events) explore, but it happens everywhere else
If you were on a drop, which one was it? (Pan, Trickypedia, Bulldog..etc) majestic, my fac but it happens on every other drop
Do you have Online Pass? (Yes/No) yes
Were you connected to Xbox LIVE/ PlayStationNetwork? (Yes/No) yes
Any other relevant details.

i have leveled up most of my characters from geotage hunting and i have collected a lot of them, not sure how many but more tha n i can remember. the character i used this time was eddie and he is mid way though level 11.

I was grinding experience in a global event. Gained two levels as psymon, and when I logged in again after work, I was level 8 again... I was pissed. I didn't exit the event before I shut my Xbox off and return to the globe. So apparently your exp isn't saved until u return to the globe. I just kept hitting 'restart' like I always do. What if I have a power outage and everything shuts off prior to me exiting the event?? That's just * poor programming IMO. I'll never get that hour of my life back, thanks!

When I try to join an event that has a specific setting for equipment level it tells me I do not have the proper equipment. Of the ones I remember, one was a level 4 (I am sure of that because I didn't have one and used a level 3) and I think one was a level 7. Anyway it tells me I do not have the proper equipment so I recheck it and find it is correct. The only way I could enter the mission was to press the "optimize" button and it would fill the Geotag slots and then allow me to enter the game without changing anything else, same board, save person, same suit all other slots were empty.
I don't know why it would require me to have the geotag slots filled....strange.

EDIT: I never had a problem with special equipment such as wingsuit, only with specific level of equipment. I also do not remember if I entered any of these "retricted level" events prior to the update release, so I don't know if the problem was there before.

On a PS3

touching geotags freezes the game. Don't matter what level or mode, it'll freeze everytime. I am able to touch snowflakes, and lay geotags, but just not collect them. Im in mountain time zone and has been doing this to me for over a week. All characters are a level 11 with the exception of 3, which are level 10's. I'm 80% complete with this game, and desperately need to finish.

[b]When did this occur? [Date and Time (specify time zone please)][/b]
The problem is the lack of an event to occur.

[b]Which platform were you playing on? (PS3/Xbox 360)[/b]
Xbox 360

[b]Which Game Mode do you see the issue? (World Tour/Explore/Global Events)[/b]
World Tour

[b]Do you have Online Pass? (Yes/No[/b])
Yes

Were you connected to Xbox LIVE/ PlayStationNetwork? (Yes/No)
Yes, however, Ridernet was down a few days back while playing.

[b]Any other relevant details. [/b]

Perhaps it is my own stupidty, or perhaps it is a bug. I have cleared the first two areas of world tour and the third has yet to open. I have checked to confirm I completed the required areas dozens of times... But the two areas remain cleared without another area opening.

geotags still freezing me
i am going to start foaming at the mouth if DLC comes out with out any patch seriously it will give me a reason to not bother with DLC this is going to give you a bad reputation i would not be mad if there was no DLC yet but it ""shows"" that your ignoring this problem and instead are making a dlc for mo money and noting else are you even working on it??? i don't know any more you have time for DLC but not patching a crucial game breaking bug

do you guys even try to communicate with your fans on this ""official forum"" i am only gussing that your working on a patch for this but all we hear is DLC coming try and look at what we are seeing and hearing from our point of view basic communication is all we need

prepare yourself for May 1 no im not prepared and your not ether it looks,, soon im not bothering with this soo called official forum because im just talking to myself anyway just like i am now

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/20/2012 10:57:16

Yes I too am getting sick and tired of no response, and not being able to play this $60 P.O.S.
Also for the earlier threads.......MT FUJI IS FOR PS3 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi.
On the 8th of March, by 10:00 am (GMT) I entered a global event on Trickypedia (Tricks event) and I won the "Bandwagon" badge (it poped up). After that, I continued playing and I saw the saving icon, so the game was saved. Last time I checked, the badge had disappeard, what could have happened? Do I need to get it again? I have an Online Pass and was playing on PSN
Thank you

DLC is posted on XBL but will not complete download. Does not ask for money and only downloads 99% before notifying of the failure.

[quote=Norequest]DLC is posted on XBL but will not complete download. Does not ask for money and only downloads 99% before notifying of the failure.[/quote]
Yeah I wouldn't think it would even work. It's not out anywhere on the marketplace but in-game, should be $7, and technically isn't out yet.
Give it until 5/1 then get it.
Microsoft should be updating the marketplace in a few hours from now.

It is 5/1 here on the east coast of the US.
SSX  > SSX Feedback and Wishlists
Go to: