[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
HUT unplayable for me  XML
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion

There's obviously a major bug in HUT right now because it's not rewarding me my pucks for wins or losses and the only stats it's tracking are the losses.

In the past 3 days I've lost close to 5k pucks and 7 or more wins due to this bug. I've cleared my cache and although it offers temporary relief it's not a long term solution. It seems to me I almost have to clear my cache before each time I load the game or I get the error.

I've tried contacting EA directly through twitter but only received the cookie cutter "we're working on it" answer. This whole thing is very upsetting because for the first time since HUTs inclusion in the game, i'm actually enjoying it. I've been supporting EA for a very long time and all I want is a little of the same in return

[Avatar]

I have the same problem!!!!!! What the heck!

If you are on PS3 delete your game data utility and let the game re-patch. It's ridiculous that EA doesn't have this band-aid stickied in this forum since so many people get this bug eventually. While they have been unable to duplicate the bug through their extensive testing of playing 2 whole HUT games they should at least acknowledge there's a workaround until they figure out which direction the sun shines.

Well, clearing my cache no longer allows me to earn pucks by playing games and my wins simply do not count. HUT is officially unplayable for me until this bug is fixed. Thx for taking my 40$ worth of HUT packs, my 25$ for Season Ticket, my 60$ for the game and my 20$ for my EASHL boosts and then completely ignoring me when I have an issue because your game is broke.

TLDR

Thx for taking my 145$ and refusing to help me when your game doesn't work.

You are on xbox? Someone has posted the fix for xbox here before.
It is sad though EA truly does not care about this issue at all.

[quote=KingsoftheCup]You are on xbox? Someone has posted the fix for xbox here before.
It is sad though EA truly does not care about this issue at all.[/quote]

Yea the fix that was posted just involved clearing your cache and it did work the first 2 times but has been ineffective ever since.

EA seems to be ignoring this, that's why I contacted a gaming website who is very good at coming down hard on companies that pull this stuff. These guys obliterated D3 and the mess it was when it came out and I trust that they'll bring attention to this as well.

As it stands, I HAVE TO buy packs with MSP if I want to play HUT w/o auctioning off half my team for contracts or playing with my scrubiest of scrubs. The best part? I have to choose between spending MSP or saving my pucks for contracts and not having my team get any better through the additions of new players.

I caved today and bought packs btw, I enjoy HUT even if the only games that count for me are losses and I haven't got 3/4 of my pucks for the last few days of playing.

Also, this bug effects the achievement for winning a HUT tourney, I have a trophy but no achievement.

Well I deleted all my NHL 13 files and my cache again just to see if maybe this time it would help and nope, still not getting wins counter and still can't earn pucks and STILL NO WORD FROM EA.

[Avatar]
Location: Sorry Byron. Maybe next time! Have you tried opening another pack?

you just got EA Sported!

You just got EA Sported - It Happens!

Look at you mindless zombies. forking over your credit cards to EA for virtual garbage you dont even need,on a game that doesnt even work. I bet you dont even own an ounce of silver. Go buy a homeless guy a sandwich.
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion
Go to: