[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Wins counting as losses, and no pucks glitch (HELP)  XML
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion

i know there have been posts about this before, but i cant find a solution.
does anyone know how to fix this im not getting any pucks for winning and my wins are counting as losses. thank you

P.S. dont troll me and actually help hehe

[Avatar]
Location: Sorry Byron. Maybe next time! Have you tried opening another pack?

you just got EA sporrted. try removing all of your players from your roster and then deleting your game data utility. then go and put them back in. it might help but it will likely reoccur. at worst u might have to just delete your team and start over

You just got EA Sported - It Happens!

Look at you mindless zombies. forking over your credit cards to EA for virtual garbage you dont even need,on a game that doesnt even work. I bet you dont even own an ounce of silver. Go buy a homeless guy a sandwich.

that would take forever... EA really messed up this game so bad lol so many glitches i found the game fun for the first week now its just annoying. anyways thank you for the help.

i never experience that. except last year 2012 i won like 5 in a row and didn't change my pucks, my stats just changed my player games played which sucked. this year never experience any glitch except getting bad players in packs. i'm scared to buy packs because i get short end of stick. i've only have gotten one player who i could sell with any value and that was Roy from Buffalo. Also do you play human players, or did you play games on rookie or something i hear if you go play single games and put it to rookie to get the easy win and to get high stats EA will hold your account for a bit at the same level until you stop doing it.

[Avatar]
Location: Sorry Byron. Maybe next time! Have you tried opening another pack?

word

You just got EA Sported - It Happens!

Look at you mindless zombies. forking over your credit cards to EA for virtual garbage you dont even need,on a game that doesnt even work. I bet you dont even own an ounce of silver. Go buy a homeless guy a sandwich.
NHL Series  > HUT General Discussion
Go to: