[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
EA survey $20 discount  XML
Origin  > General Discussion

I just did the survey for the $20 discount on next origin purchase, just wondering, does the game have to be $19.99 exactly or can it be more, I tried using on the BF3 premium, didn't work.

Same problem here. I just contacted them. Their answer was "it's an expansion so it doesn't count as a new game." Sorry.

[quote=John_H_Holiday]Same problem here. I just contacted them. Their answer was "it's an expansion so it doesn't count as a new game." Sorry.[/quote]

gah.. so stupid.. so what did you use it on if you don't mind me asking?

Looking right now...I was so ticked at first I wasn't going to use it out of spite...but it is $20 =-)

I'm leaning towards Crysis 2...but never really got into it. How about you?

Prob going to use it on arkham city.

Nvm it doesn't work on AC...

Great game. My only issue is that I went through and played only the main story...now I'm forcing myself to do the side quests. Just a tip, do side quests simultaneously otherwise it's very anti-climatic. Great game though!

Really? That stinks. I decided on Dragon Age Origins (the deluxe edition). I've heard good things so I thought I would try it out. Good luck with yours!

what a joke.. ok $20 off cool, but it expires Oct 21, 2012? insane.
I'd like to use it but, most of what i want is excluded or not even on Origin.

[quote]Thanks for taking the survey – enjoy $20 off your next Origin purchase with promo code promo-code-redacted. Please visit www.origin.com.

THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES [b]OCTOBER 21, 2012[/b]. DISCOUNT CODE EXPIRES [b]OCTOBER 21, 2012[/b]. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF $19.99 OR MORE FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). [b]EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES[/b]. VALID IN U.S. AND CANADA. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. [/quote]

guess EA even messes up promos for doing their research.

Agreed. The promo did work for Dragon Age. I'm surprised it didn't for Batman. Contact them! Truthfully the only game I play on Origin is BF3...and that's IT!

[quote=PPNSteve]what a joke.. ok $20 off cool, but it expires Oct 21, 2012? insane.
I'd like to use it but, most of what i want is excluded or not even on Origin.

[quote]Thanks for taking the survey – enjoy $20 off your next Origin purchase with promo code promo-code-redacted. Please visit www.origin.com.

THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES [b]OCTOBER 21, 2012[/b]. DISCOUNT CODE EXPIRES [b]OCTOBER 21, 2012[/b]. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF $19.99 OR MORE FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM AND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). [b]EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES[/b]. VALID IN U.S. AND CANADA. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. [/quote]

guess EA even messes up promos for doing their research.[/quote]

I hear ya bro, was looking forward to using on Arkham City but ya this code is quite useless to me, not to sounds ungrateful but it should be valid on more then like 3 games..

Agreed. I just sorted by price on Origin (website) and looked for games around 20. There are some...not many but some that look good.

I accidentally applied the promo code to a product I didn't want. Is there a way I can remove it and use it on a different product or and I stuck buying the Sims 3 :/

Anyone have a list of which games do and don't work? Also, has anyone used it on a set of games that equal to $20?

I just tried the code on Saints Row 3. Doesn't seem to want to work. Plus, the EA servers are soooo slow for some reason. Wait...wait...wait some more before any response.

Maybe it would be better if they provided a simple list of the games that the code WILL work with.
Origin  > General Discussion
Go to: