[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Level 18 still no quest for church/java server/moe's  XML
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues

[Avatar]

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? The only quests/tasks I am being asked to do is the collecting money ones from houses/restraunts or things with cleatus!

I have the bad dream house now and it is asking me to make marge sleep in it! I have not had the quest for moe's so I dont have marge!! So I'm stuck!!

Read on some threads to make all your characters come off their individual tasks you have them doing so they are all available but this isn't working, nobody has an exclamaition point above their heads indicating a task, please HELP it is driving me INSANE!!!!

[Avatar]

SlinkyBeads wrote:Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? The only quests/tasks I am being asked to do is the collecting money ones from houses/restraunts or things with cleatus!

I have the bad dream house now and it is asking me to make marge sleep in it! I have not had the quest for moe's so I dont have marge!! So I'm stuck!!

Read on some threads to make all your characters come off their individual tasks you have them doing so they are all available but this isn't working, nobody has an exclamaition point above their heads indicating a task, please HELP it is driving me INSANE!!!!

To get the First Church of Springfield, the only church in Springfield that the Simpsons citizens go to, you must be at least level 14 and have activated the quest called Passion of the Flanders Pt. 1. The First Church of Springfield is the church that is run by none other than Minister Reverend. Lovejoy or Rev. Lovejoy for short just like in The Simpsons: Tapped Out. If you cannot activate the quest then it is more than likely you have not satisfied the previous conditions which may be one or more. Simply go back to your task book and ensure that all the quests are complete and that everyone in your Tapped Out town is not busy. Sooner or later someone will pop up with a speech bubble telling you to complete their quest.

When you finish building the First Church of Springfield you will also unlock and get Rev. Lovejoy to join your town. You will also gain a little more income tax from the First Church of Springfield build that earns you 200 cash and 20 xp every 12 hours. By unlocking the First Church of Springfield you also gain access to a lot more quests from Ned Flanders as well as other characters that are related to studying the bible.

To get Moe’s Tavern
you must first reach level 15 at this level you should be able to unlock the quest called Is There an Al Coholic Here Pt.1 which is more than likely from Homer Simpson. If you haven’t completed all your quests at this level then it is highly recommended that you do them from your task book because Moe’s Tavern cannot be unlocked without them. By building and completing the building for Moe’s Tavern in your Tapped Out city you will unlock three very special things in your Tapped Out game. The first thing you will unlock is a special animation scene between Homer and Marge Simpson in front of Moe’s Tavern. Secondly you will unlock Marge Simpson and she will join your Tapped Out city once the building is constructed. Third and last, is unlocking Moe to help water down your beer in your Tapped Out town for your citizens so they don’t get extremely drunk.

To get The Java Server
you must access this from the Comic Book Guy, the gentlemen that owns the Andriod’s Dungeon so if you have not yet built the Andriod’s Dungeon you need to do that first. Once you have reached the required level of level 14 and have built all the required buildings and completed all the required quests, the quest They Have Internet on computers Now? Pt. 1 will be unlocked for you to build The Java Server. The Java Server will not bring you another character but it will help you collect a bit more income taxes as your visitors look at the building.

The Java Server will earn you 110 income taxes and 11 xp every 6 hours giving you more income than some of the other buildings at level 15 as well as adding to the technology culture to your Tapped Out town. Unfortunately that’s all it will do for you and it won’t unlock an iPad.

I'm in the same spot as you, I keep getting Cletus do this and that over and over again.

First of all, I've built Android's Dungeon but the quest won't clear from my task list. I've followed a number of recommendations to fix that - delete the app and reinstall; store the building for 24 hours and put it back; store the building and quit the app from the task-bar, then place it back; let my characters run around awhile and wait to see if one prompts a new quest.

I've been stuck with the Cletus tasks the past few days too but have not been able to make any other progress in the game. Any other suggestions to reboot the game?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/21/2012 15:09:32

I am having the same issue as the OP...

I am in the same spot, only maybe a liiiittle bit ahead. I've been doing Cletus jobs, but today I had to make Apu work a 24-hr shift. I do know that you have to do all the tasks in order, and it doesn't actually matter which level you are. Unless of course you are BELOW the requirement, but, like you, I'm way beyond. I really wanna get that church built so I can spend my treats on Heck House... Gonna have 2K by Halloween...

Found this link in another forum:

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_quests

It's a list of all the tasks in order. I can see that after Apu's 24 hr shift, I have to make CBG do cosplay. Hope this helps.

I was having the same problem until just 2 min's ago! found out my problem was i still had Apu on the 7 day shift and forgot all about him! still had one day left so i hurried and spent the 12 donuts to speed and along and BAM got the church and a * load other quests finally! (I made it all the way to almost lvl 21 before i finally got it ROFL)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/30/2012 03:15:50

I was having the same problem, none of my characters had quest icons, right around the time I built the androids dungeon, but one of the quests require you to have the gazebo to get the comic book guy to go to a Mensa meeting to progress the quests along, it may be this that's causing no new quests to appear for you, was for me anyway

So, I have Comic book guy, the church and Moe's. None of my characters have any outstanding quests for this level.
After reading this thread I built the Gazebo but only Pro Frink got a quest out of it.

I'm also building the dog track now too so it seems I've some how skipped the Java server.

Any idea's on how I can fix this?
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Bugs & Issues
Go to: