[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Stuck in Tutorial or just too dumb to get it right?!HELP!  XML
SimCity  > General Discussion

Hello everybody,

yesterday i tried the simcity beta (the tutorial at least, as it seems to be the only thing i could play). and played halfway through (to the point where you have to bring up the sewage pollution map,i think), sadly, i had to tend to things in real life then today i wanted to resume my game, loaded up the tutorial, and i am where i left of, BUT I CAN NOT CLICK ANYTHING! I tried every button in the UI, the game wants me to bring up the pollution map, but how should i do that without the possibility to click anything except the game menu button?!
Or am i just too dumb to find the right button, or is it so obvious that i dont see it?
Any help would be MUCH appreciated, so i can continue playing!

[Avatar]

It's obviously a bug. There is a dedicated forum for reporting bugs. When you're in the game, just open the menu and click on "Report Bug".

Okey i reported it ingame as a bug, but does anyone no if there is a way to restart the tutorial, it would be quite anoying to only be able to play those 20 minutes i spend on the game yesterday...

[quote=TheDarkness90]Okey i reported it ingame as a bug, but does anyone no if there is a way to restart the tutorial, it would be quite anoying to only be able to play those 20 minutes i spend on the game yesterday... [/quote]

in the main menu of the game hit esc and click on 'getting started' in that menu.
that should restart your tutorial.

[quote=The_Countess666][quote=TheDarkness90]Okey i reported it ingame as a bug, but does anyone no if there is a way to restart the tutorial, it would be quite anoying to only be able to play those 20 minutes i spend on the game yesterday... [/quote]

in the main menu of the game hit esc and click on 'getting started' in that menu.
that should restart your tutorial.[/quote]

I had a problem like this except am not getting the tutorial. I can't even get power to my homes

[quote=The_Countess666][quote=TheDarkness90]Okey i reported it ingame as a bug, but does anyone no if there is a way to restart the tutorial, it would be quite anoying to only be able to play those 20 minutes i spend on the game yesterday... [/quote]

that should restart your tutorial.[/quote]

that does not help when i click on getting started, i get to the point in the tutorial where i am stuck (the pollution map thing), it does not restart the tutorial
SimCity  > General Discussion
Go to: