[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Simcity Mayors Association  XML
SimCity  > Build Together

Simcity Mayors Association
Regional Guidelines

Welcome

Thank you for choosing to play SimCity with us. We are a group of mayors dedicated to the growth of our regions. Please read the following if you intend on becoming a mayor in our region as these guidelines are set so that we can all prosper from the shared experience.

Regions

Each region will have a Region Head. They will be there to communicate the needs for the region to prosper. They are not overlords. They are just there to see the region prosper to its full potential.

Please consider what the Region Head ask of you as it will be to help with the main goal of the region itself.
Regions will have a set theme. The reason for this is so that way everyone playing that region knows what the sett goal for that region is. So that way everyone is working towards that said goal.

Regions will be private. This is to control the region for active players. No one likes to play on regions that are being abandoned by other players. This leads to less abandon cities. Meaning everyone prospers. Plus overall better gameplay.

The regions list will be posted on our Official SimCity Forum threads.

Communication

Communication is a big thing in Simcity, that is a point that can’t be stressed enough. The region wall, our official forum thread and our https://www.facebook.com/SimCityMayors page. It is open for us to have a forum for ideas about the region and the game itself.

We already know about all the issues the game has. We are not looking to make this about the Lemons. This is about cooking with them so we all can eat. It’s a metaphor I hope you get it.

RESPECT- I cannot express this enough. PLEASE RESPECT your fellow players. As disrespect will not me tolerated. This goes from the top to the bottom and back up.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/13/2013 12:24:56

Region List.

Server: Antartic
Region Head : Prosky29
Region Name : SMA Region 1
Themes: not decided yet

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/13/2013 12:25:25

gud luck to all of us lets enjoy the game together

Id like to join, Origin ID is: neufinator

I'm interested, ign is Telemetry21. Moderate experience, building on it now that hte servers are a little more stable

I am interested add me: creativeusagi

anyone interested kindly add me up IGN: prosky29
Server : Antartica
SimCity  > Build Together
Go to: