[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
franchise mode bad on 53 players  XML
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Franchise Mode Discussion

I play the franchise mode off line and i found out that if i have 56 players i will put 3 up on trade blockve and i will get offers for some draft picks. But when i go to do it.It tells me There is no roster space available for this trade. Release a player and try again. ( if i could make the trade i would be at 53 players) If i have 53 players and i put one one injured reserve it will not let me go to free agents and pick someone up. It says Signing so and so would put my team over the limit of 53 players. Release a player and try again. One time i only had 51 players on my team and it still would not let me pick some ome from free agents. It says one more time siging so and so would put my team roster limit over 53 players. Release a player and try again. But i ONLY had 51 players.EA has GOT to do something about this. Do they even check out the games before they put them out for sale? I have called EA games on this matter but i feel they will do nothing about this. It seems like now that they got our money they don't care.They are Pros at making games and i am just a working stiff and i fould this glich on madden 13. So why can't the pros that make the game find this out? EA games is letting every one down the is a Madden player and fan. I know it will be hard but EA games will not do any thing in till we stop pay for Madden. Boycot. It is time they make it right. Every year there is something wrong with the game. What was good last year will be bed this year and so on. I hope you guys are as mad as i am about all of this. IUt is the same thing every year. We tell them what we think and what is wrong and nothing will be fixed or they will fix it and something else will be bad.. We pay good money and we are making EA games rich and all we ask for is a good game and make it right.

I agree, my ccm is in 6th season and we have constantly cut players just for roster spot s. Most of players cut are still good. They too add additional roster spot so or a practice squad.

They need too add a practice squad roster so we don't have to cut good players like the NFl
Madden NFL Series  > Madden Franchise Mode Discussion
Go to: