[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Very long time player, new poster  XML
The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Game Discussion

[Avatar]

Hi everyone on TSTO, ive been playing the game since before EA had to take it off itunes because of problems. Also been viewing this forum for a good while now too. Thought id start posting on here i got that Donut glitch a few month ago and ended up with 1082 free donuts, so the only premium item i dont have is Kang wish i had bought him now. This game is too addictive checking up to 8 times a day even tho you know nothings changed. Anyways hi to you all and ill prob post sum good topics in time.

[Avatar]

subii42 wrote:Hi everyone on TSTO, ive been playing the game since before EA had to take it off itunes because of problems. Also been viewing this forum for a good while now too. Thought id start posting on here i got that Donut glitch a few month ago and ended up with 1082 free donuts, so the only premium item i dont have is Kang wish i had bought him now. This game is too addictive checking up to 8 times a day even tho you know nothings changed. Anyways hi to you all and ill prob post sum good topics in time.

Hi!

[Avatar]

Welcome

Level 40 - Daily Player
I love this game ...Sometimes

[WWW]

[Avatar]

Welcome to the jungle

Level: 42
Newest Character: Giuseppe
Newest Building: Sit-N-Rotate
Newest Skin: Mayan Marge
Latest Event Completed: July 4th 2014
Best Mystery Box: Lemon Tree
Playing Since: March 1, 2012

[Avatar]

Welcome to the mad house!

[quote=subii42]Hi everyone on TSTO, ive been playing the game since before EA had to take it off itunes because of problems. Also been viewing this forum for a good while now too. Thought id start posting on here i got that Donut glitch a few month ago and ended up with 1082 free donuts, so the only premium item i dont have is Kang wish i had bought him now. This game is too addictive checking up to 8 times a day even tho you know nothings changed. Anyways hi to you all and ill prob post sum good topics in time. [/quote]

no fair, i only got 900!

[Avatar]

[quote=HsueEEE][quote=subii42]Hi everyone on TSTO, ive been playing the game since before EA had to take it off itunes because of problems. Also been viewing this forum for a good while now too. Thought id start posting on here i got that Donut glitch a few month ago and ended up with 1082 free donuts, so the only premium item i dont have is Kang wish i had bought him now. This game is too addictive checking up to 8 times a day even tho you know nothings changed. Anyways hi to you all and ill prob post sum good topics in time. [/quote]

no fair, i only got 900! [/quote]

First full XP i got 102 donuts then the next time i hit full XP i was tapping the boxes for over half an hour, i had to put my phone on charge to keep it going. That time i got 980 then it crashed. Had to totally redo my town. Spent 3m on land and still got 15 squares to go.

[Avatar]

Welcome to the forum. The first thing you need to know is that Neo can't be trusted. Unless or course he offers you candy. In which case his plan is legit.

Damn it, Smithers, this isn’t rocket science; it’s brain surgery!

Nobody snuggles with Max Power. You strap yourself in and feel the G’s!

[Avatar]

[quote=Aldtai]Welcome to the forum. The first thing you need to know is that Neo can't be trusted. Unless or course he offers you candy. In which case his plan is legit. [/quote]

Haha been looking from the outside in, like a fly on the wall.

[Avatar]

Hello come join the party lol

[Avatar]

subii42 wrote:
Aldtai wrote:Welcome to the forum. The first thing you need to know is that Neo can't be trusted. Unless or course he offers you candy. In which case his plan is legit.

Haha been looking from the outside in, like a fly on the wall.

[Avatar]

Bart fly then thanks Neo

[Avatar]
Location: Every time I try to go where I really want to be it's already where I am. 'Cause I'm already there.

Woo hoo! Hello and welcome.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out  > Game Discussion
Go to: