[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
FAQ: SimCity Crest Attractions Set  XML
SimCity  > Welcome, FAQs & Guides

[Avatar]

Make your Sims smile with the Attractions Set. These five fun tourist hot spots will not only make your Sims happy, but they will also bring in more tourists. Because, who wouldn’t want to visit a Giant Llama named Llarry? If you want to plop these playful attractions in your city, you need to be located in the United States and you’ll also need to purchase a specially marked Crest or Oral-B product to receive a code good for all five attractions.

For more info, check out the FAQ below.

FAQ:

Q: What is included in the Attractions Set?

A: There are five attractions: Giant Garden Gnome, Dolly the Dinosaur, Llarry the Llama, MaxisMan Statue and the World’s Largest Ball of Twine. Each attraction adds happiness and will also act as tourist destination in your city. You will have a choice of redeeming the Attractions set, The Sims Social SimCash, or a $5 off Origin coupon.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: There is no in-game charge for the Attractions Set; however, you will need to purchase a specially marked Crest or Oral-B product in order to redeem the code. Look for the orange sticker on pack. Please visit with crest.ea.com to learn more about this promotion.

Q: How do I get the Attractions Set in my game?

A: You will need to purchase specially marked Crest toothpaste, available at Walmart and Target stores, or Oral-B floss picks, available at various retailers nationwide. Please check crest.ea.com to find out more information.

Q: Is there additional gameplay added?

A: Yes – the Attractions Set add happiness to low wealth Sims. They will also bring in all three wealth classes of tourists into your city.

Q: Once I redeem the code, where do I find it?

A: You will find the Attractions Set in the City Specialization menu under the Culture submenu.

Q: Do I need a code for each attraction?

A: One code will redeem all five attractions.

Q: Is this available worldwide?

A: This is only available to players in the United States.

Q: How long does this promotion last?

A: While supplies last as there are a set number of redeemable codes available on Crest and Oral-B products. Please check crest.ea.com for more information.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 12/05/2013 13:32:07

SimCity  > Welcome, FAQs & Guides
Go to: