[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Stalkers, crackheads, darths and the men that love them  XML
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion

[Avatar]

Uhmmm this creepy guy named redd keeps stalking me and its getting kinda creepy now....
I've made him make an @55 outra himself so many times he's made over 9 post just on me in one month lol
If u don't know redd here he is these are his recent oics he posted from his life in 2013.... check the wolfpack vs freedon smack talk thread and watch what happened when he released these fail pics
IMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q789/darthwar216/SMemo_06_zpsb90bec56.jpg[/IMG]

THAT WAS A MAN DUMMY YOU DL brotha

Look at this bum.. and he posted this 2013 pic.. with some lame pics at a nba game..ooohh he ballin..lolololololol
He look like he would steal yo silverware straight dope head

And to think he post me overseas looking clean jajajajaja. Redd u look like a crack head brah ...real talk all facts

U can never look down on nobody looking like u do fam. I got everyone laughing at how u look dress and live. U broke ..100k a year.. not dressing like that... lolololll get ur money up lame. U looking bad and u look like u stink

Now that is from a the same post and yes he does look like tyrone biggims
Now he has been caught lying on multiple occasions whils trying to prove I'm broke (which nobody understands why) lol but while trying he's said I get welfare this govt check that insurance check this not my check that but at the same time yelling my real name out all over forums like he got a man crush lol showing that I'm the checkholder and making an * outta himself at the same time..
Now I'm not part of the space program but I know a medical staff when I see one and this is not it

Guys who make 98k a year don't shop like a caveman like this guy redd does pic from smack talk thread posted by this moron ( for what reason unknown) lol

They don't dress like u lol that rocawear in 2013 proved a lot bro.
They don't look like this my man

They don't wear earrings that small lol

Lol this actually fun

U a doctor redd ?? Ok bro

Come on redd this too easy proof in yo pics lol
U a bum who got a man crush.

Lol the crush continues

And continues

Check them post they all bout lil ol me lol and he say I haven't hurt his feelings
Its gay to give a man so much attention which is why our groups are different.. u got the kid trolls I got the grownups that laugh at your fails and mancrush with me lolol

And sad thing is.. he never proved anything on any post and the stories changed more and more with more intense stalking.

Now I got him making alts lol when he's offline his alts online.. bwaaahaaa

Lol his lies have all ran into each other badlu now he says my 60+ year old dad was a vet that got done serving in 2012 lol but showed the ssn that matched me his son on a check to me for 99k
He so mad at these crucial mistakes he now trolls with no hope and forced to talk to himself on his own posts.. here look lol
Lol talking to absolutely nobody but himself..

Lol he tried to prove I don't got this and that while not proving it himself nor proof of owning anything.. smh and then there's that infamous piano vid that was recorded by the homosexual that had that speedo fetish he hates that brought up lol says it wasn't him lololol I see why he so in love with a man now

Hmm

Why were u in the same r room with this guy ??

U a DL brotha.. and thisvpic proves it lmaooo

Lmaoo I don't get that ckose to no man u gaybo..
Old coolii or not lololol
Coolio... bwaaahaa
Long story short stop stalking men grownups laugh at u.... unless I disbanded they gym lololol
U not what u say u are and proved that for me. Your clothing shows it all u a crack head

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/15/2013 16:31:45

you know we the only one talkin to ourselves bornchump! see

[Avatar]

Darth--War-_-2I6 wrote:you know we the only one talkin to ourselves bornchump! see

Its ok redd lol we all understand your frustration

[Avatar]

Uhmmm this creepy guy named redd keeps stalking me and its getting kinda creepy now....
I've made him make an @55 outra himself so many times he's made over 9 post just on me in one month lol
If u don't know redd here he is these are his recent oics he posted from his life in 2013.... check the wolfpack vs freedon smack talk thread and watch what happened when he released these fail pics[IIMG]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q789/darthwar216/SMemo_06_zpsb90bec56.jpg[/IMG]

Look at this bum.. and he posted this 2013 pic.. with some lame pics at a nba game..ooohh he ballin..lolololololol

And to think he post me overseas looking clean jajajajaja. Redd u look like a crack head brah ...real talk all facts

U can never look down on nobody looking like u do fam. I got everyone laughing at how u look dress and live. U broke ..100k a year.. not dressing like that... lolololll get ur money up lame. U looking bad and u look like u stink

Now he has been caught lying on multiple occasions whils trying to prove I'm broke (which nobody understands why) lol but while trying he's said I get welfare this govt check that insurance check this not my check that but at the same time yelling my real name out all over forums like he got a man crush lol showing that I'm the checkholder and making an * outta himself at the same time..
Now I'm not part of the space program but I know a medical staff when I see one and this is not it

Guys who make 98k a year don't shop like a caveman like this guy redd does pic from smack talk thread posted by this moron ( for what reason unknown) lol

Lol this actually fun

Lol the crush continues

And continues

Check them post they all bout lil ol me lol and he say I haven't hurt his feelings
Its gay to give a man so much attention which is why our groups are different.. u got the kid trolls I got the grownups that laugh at your fails and mancrush with me lolol

And sad thing is.. he never proved anything on any post and the stories changed more and more with more intense stalking.

Lol his lies have all ran into each other badlu now he says my 60+ year old dad was a vet that got done serving in 2012 lol but showed the ssn that matched me his son on a check to me for 99k
He so mad at these crucial mistakes he now trolls with no hope and forced to talk to himself on his own posts.. here look lol

Lol he tried to prove I don't got this and that while not proving it himself nor proof of owning anything.. smh and then there's that infamous piano vid that was recorded by the homosexual that had that speedo fetish he hates that brought up lol says it wasn't him lololol I see why he so in love with a man now

Hmm

Coolio... bwaaahaa
Long story short stop stalking men grownups laugh at u.... unless I disbanded they gym lololol
U not what u say u are and proved that for me. Your clothing shows it all u a crack head

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/15/2013 19:19:38

[Avatar]

BORN-_-CHAMP-_- wrote:Uhmmm this creepy guy named redd keeps stalking me and its getting kinda creepy now....
If u don't know redd here he is these are his recent oics he posted from his life in 2013.... check the wolfpack vs freedon smack talk thread and watch what happened when he released these fail pics

Lol this actually fun

Lol the crush continues

And continues

Hmm

Coolio... bwaaahaa

[Avatar]

Lol this actually fun

Lol the crush continues

And continues

Hmm

Coolio... bwaaahaa

[Avatar]

Uuhmmm this creepy guy named redd keeps stalking me and its getting kinda creepy now....

He wish this was his name

ANd he wish this was his check statements lol

Yawn redd poor mdn that look like u never prosper

Your rep for honesty and facts are over smh all that effort to be owned so easily.. now he on his thread saying he never said this was mine.... lololololol owned

Lol this actually fun

Lol the crush continues

And continues

Hmm

Coolio... bwaaahaa
FIGHT NIGHT  > Fight Night Champion XBOX 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: