[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
How many dynasties you got?  XML
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series General Discussion

[Avatar]

Just asking this cause I thought well I have three and for good reasons.

Online Dynasty with me and a buddy.

Oregon Duck dynasty. because I live here and there my favorite team.

West Virginia because I wanna play one other than mine and my friends online and playing one dynasty gets boring.

how many you guys got?

ONCE AN OREGON DUCK ALWAYS AN OREGON DUCK, oooooooooooo #6 De'Anthony Thomas Best player in college football. Live in the best state in America Eugene Oregon

I always just have 1 dynasty going. I havent started 1 yet cause I am waiting for a patch to hopefully fix some things. I know you dont always have to restart for the patch to work, but I have always been weird I guess in all my sports games on waiting for patches before I start my dynasty/ franchises. Beginning to winder if this game is going to be fixed since we have heard nothing. I am afraid they might screw us again like they did on NCAA basketball and not fix it since there is some talk about this possibly being the last NCAA football game, or atleast as we know it. EA has never been a honest and loyal company so I dont trust them 1 bit, and why I rarely buy any of their games anymore just for that reason, they did is dirty on NCAA basketball so they are basically trash in my book. Only reason I bought this game is because I missed having a football game and decided since it got a lot of good reviews I would take a chance. For the most part I like the game, but the lack of penalites and lack of fumbles really ruins it especially for a stat guy like me, and I am not a simmer and play all my games so I want my stats to be close to real life and hardly any fumbles or penalties ruins that. Pass interference is never called in this game and this sliders need fixed.

Only one...

Back in my younger days, I would have multiple franchises/dynasties going but now, I am too busy. I'm lucky to get in three games a week these days! And three games is really pushing it.

How can EA take these threads seriously when people are complaining about FG nets, hair styles, and stripes on socks!?!?!

[Avatar]

I have ALWAYS done one dynasty at a time. I dont like having all kinds of different trophies from different teams in my trophy case. I created a HC and took the Texas State job. They are a 1 star school so I wanna build that program up as well as my coach before I take another job with a bigger school.

FINS UP!!!

[Avatar]

yeah well I hope we get one patch. and I'm kinda glad EA won't be making the game any longer. but same here when I was like 12 I would have like 6 franchise/dynasties at once.but I just have a few so when I'm not working I always have one to play. and keeps from getting bored to fast

ONCE AN OREGON DUCK ALWAYS AN OREGON DUCK, oooooooooooo #6 De'Anthony Thomas Best player in college football. Live in the best state in America Eugene Oregon
NCAA Football Series  > NCAA® Football Series General Discussion
Go to: