[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Will This Run The Mac Version?  XML
SimCity  > General Discussion

I've had this computer for a few years and it's been able to handle just about every game I've played on it decently, but there seem to be issues flying all over the place for release day. It doesn't need to run perfectly - I've played enough Sims 3 to expect some lag and graphics issues in PC games ported to Mac - but I don't want to shell out a bunch of money only for the game not to run at all.

Anyways, feedback is much appreciated, let me know if this is in the wrong section, etc. Hope I can get a reply soon.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/29/2013 13:56:39

Do not waste your time or money. Even on the the lowest graphics settings, your gaming experience will be worse than horrible.

Cswartz9 wrote:

I've had this computer for a few years and it's been able to handle just about every game I've played on it decently, but there seem to be issues flying all over the place for release day. It doesn't need to run perfectly - I've played enough Sims 3 to expect some lag and graphics issues in PC games ported to Mac - but I don't want to shell out a bunch of money only for the game not to run at all.

Anyways, feedback is much appreciated, let me know if this is in the wrong section, etc. Hope I can get a reply soon.

I love it. Posted a short 22 seconds video to show the graphics on my macair book mid-2012. It is not like the let´s play videos, but still I am super happy and money well spend, for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsL0y9PnTE0

Hope that helps. Good luck with your decision

I am running the PC version, and though the long-lasting bugs and issues, I think it's worth the money. Hey, it's a SANDBOX game; you can make whatever.

Good luck on your decision.
SimCity  > General Discussion
Go to: