[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Why are there 11 Crosbys on the AH?  XML
NHL Series  > HUT Trades and Auctions for PS3
Author Message




Joined: 05/26/2012 14:48:41
Messages: 520
Offline

a guy named Super_Bad666 has 11 Crosbys on the AH right now.. HOW?




[Avatar]
Joined: 06/18/2010 17:08:39
Messages: 7416
Offline

Because he has fun staring at all his Crosbys

FM9978 wrote:
Your team isnt good enough to have ice tilt
THwhOR wrote:
Is Saund/Nriney schizophrenic?

AKA nriney



[Avatar]
Joined: 10/14/2013 19:13:50
Messages: 2618
Offline

normally I would not b.itch but I'm considering reporting him to EA for farming since he hoards crosbys and pulls them every time, regardless of the bid.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/2014 20:22:58




[Avatar]
Joined: 04/19/2010 11:39:09
Messages: 4551
Offline

Don't bother bidding on them he'll pull them if they don't go over 2.5 mill


PSN: PrymeTyme34
HUT: SteelCity Ice




Joined: 05/26/2012 14:48:41
Messages: 520
Offline

how did he even obtain 11 of them?




[Avatar]
Joined: 05/02/2013 12:01:47
Messages: 1693
Location: Lake Tahoe,NV
Offline

saund13 wrote:Because he has fun staring at all his Crosbys




Vouch Page:forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9889417.page






Joined: 09/24/2013 16:43:11
Messages: 487
Offline

Bkradj wrote:normally I would not b.itch but I'm considering reporting him to EA for farming since he hoards crosbys and pulls them every time, regardless of the bid.


do it, im sure theres a few people that would back you up on that one.

J.Roenick(A) M.Lemieux W.Gretzky
S.Stamkos(A) P.Bergeron(C) I.Kovalchuck
HL P.Kessel HFC M.Duchene HFC Z.Parise
USA R.kesler POTG N.Backstrom HL J.Benn

A.Pietrangelo POTG M.Zidlicky
HL C.Fowler HFC D.Phaneuf
HL E.Johnson D.Keith

C.Ward/B.Bishop




Joined: 04/04/2011 15:07:41
Messages: 1377
Offline

PrymeTyme34 wrote:Don't bother bidding on them he'll pull them if they don't go over 2.5 mill
. Its 5mill, I have no idea how you came up with 2.5...Also I earned them by buying low and selling high, Ill do what I want with them, Thanks

Hut:
Ovechkin{95} Crosby{96} Stamkos{94}
Malkin{92} Datsyuk{95}Kovalchuk{93}
Toews{92}Lemieux{92} H.Sedin{92}
Nash{90} Thornton{90} Gretzky{88}
D
Kronwall{89} Pietrangelo{91}
Letang{89} Subban{88}
Weber{92} Karlsson{88}
G
Rinne{89} Quick{91}
Rec: 267-8-2



[Avatar]
Joined: 04/06/2012 22:31:29
Messages: 430
Offline

Super_Bad666 wrote:
PrymeTyme34 wrote:Don't bother bidding on them he'll pull them if they don't go over 2.5 mill
. Its 5mill, I have no idea how you came up with 2.5...Also I earned them by buying low and selling high, Ill do what I want with them, Thanks

You didn't buy low and sell high. You farmed. Just stop.

Parise - Thornton (C) - Gaborik
Zetterberg - Bergeron (A) - Nash
Duchene - Kesler - Burns
Prust - Gaustad - Ward

HL Kronwall - HL Subban
HL J. Johnson - HL E. Johnson (A)
Hedman - Myers

HL Dubnyk
HL Elliott



[Avatar]
Joined: 09/20/2013 22:02:27
Messages: 4606
Offline

Yes, yes, let the butthurt flow through you

I love the fact this guy took the time to farm his way to 12 Crosbys, but still the fact that he monopolized the Crosby market is astounding

Funny how the accusations of EA being greedy seem to stem from those wanting for themselves

EA Karo +1'd me, your argument is invalid: http://imgur.com/RuhBLm0

Starters guide for making pucks: http://goo.gl/hN21yF



[Avatar]
Joined: 06/18/2010 17:08:39
Messages: 7416
Offline

HashTaggs wrote:Yes, yes, let the butthurt flow through you

I love the fact this guy took the time to farm his way to 12 Crosbys, but still the fact that he monopolized the Crosby market is astounding


He hasn't done anything lol. People are still buying and selling Crosby's

FM9978 wrote:
Your team isnt good enough to have ice tilt
THwhOR wrote:
Is Saund/Nriney schizophrenic?

AKA nriney



[Avatar]
Joined: 10/12/2013 02:14:12
Messages: 7048
Offline

saund13 wrote:
HashTaggs wrote:Yes, yes, let the butthurt flow through you

I love the fact this guy took the time to farm his way to 12 Crosbys, but still the fact that he monopolized the Crosby market is astounding


He hasn't done anything lol. People are still buying and selling Crosby's


Yes lol theres 100 crosby's probably more

Vouch Thread:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9819277.page
HST: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9996864.page
hexton13 wrote:TheMadSpammer, 3000 posts in 2 months.



[Avatar]
Joined: 10/06/2013 04:30:48
Messages: 99
Offline

Honestly, I dont care if he farmed for the Crosby's, instead of spending those pucks on packs and stuff he was smart and rules the AH, 5 mil is a bit high but he can do whatever he sets his price right now.







Joined: 04/04/2011 15:07:41
Messages: 1377
Offline

you guys make me lol

Hut:
Ovechkin{95} Crosby{96} Stamkos{94}
Malkin{92} Datsyuk{95}Kovalchuk{93}
Toews{92}Lemieux{92} H.Sedin{92}
Nash{90} Thornton{90} Gretzky{88}
D
Kronwall{89} Pietrangelo{91}
Letang{89} Subban{88}
Weber{92} Karlsson{88}
G
Rinne{89} Quick{91}
Rec: 267-8-2



[Avatar]
Joined: 12/28/2013 14:40:00
Messages: 268
Offline

how long did it take you to get all those crosby's?
NHL Series  > HUT Trades and Auctions for PS3
Go to: