Hello FIFA 13 fans,
Late last week we announced the release of a major update to FIFA 13 on PC and promised that the console update would follow shortly. The team here at EA SPORTS has been working to improve the FIFA 13 experience and we’re happy to announce that in addition to the updates made in October, today we addressed a number of items on XBOX 360 which is live and ready to download now. Addressing the same items, the PS3 update will go live soon; follow us on Twitter @EASPORTSFIFA to find out when it is live.
In today’s update, we addressed the following:
• Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
• The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
• Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Brazilian, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
• Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
• Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game will be reset due to a scoring glitch.
• Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
• In Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
• Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
• Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
• Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
• A softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
• A softlock when repeatedly purchasing FIFA Points.
• Crashing in the Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
• Issues with form display in the EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day update.
• Functionality when bidding on items from the Watch List.
• Undefined text on created players list after downloading squad updates.
• The accurate crest is not shown on the Adidas All Star kit during a Club match.
• Created player files misrepresented after downloading squad updates.
• Uploaded replays overwriting other user media when sent to web profile.
• FIFA Ultimate Team items showing overall stats of player instead of stats for current owner.
• Career Mode items including:
- Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full.
- Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan purchase of a transferred player at the end of a season.
- Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile.
- Penalty Kick Takers selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager.
- Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold.
- Stability of storyline system before a big match.
- Stability after purchasing players in Career Mode.
- Stability when a team selling a player rejects the transfer offer.
- General stability during gameplay.
We appreciate your patience during this time. Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.