FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Bug Status - Check here for Updates! - UPDATED OCT 5  XML
Archive - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team  > FUT12 Discussion & Trading

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

We will be posting updates on FUT issues reported by the community here.

Note: Most updates will come after 5pm GMT daily as the majority of the team are based in Vancouver.

POTENTIAL END OF MATCH DISCONNECT WORKAROUNDS:
Are you a WIFI user and are frequently experiencing a disconnect at the end of FIFA Ultimate Team match? If so please try the following…

Connect your console via wired connection on your modem/router (Please note - Some combo devices require the user to switch modes. Ex. Virgin Super Hub can switch from HUB mode to Modem mode.) In this case you would want Modem mode.If this works, please continue to use a wired connection to enjoy FIFA.

If WIFI is a requirement for you, please try some of these alternate solutions:

Alternate WIFI Solutions:

Open the ports that first party and EA require…
Xbox LIVE –http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/troubleshoot/connection-issues/network-ports-used-xbox-live
PSN –http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3001339?start=0&tstart=0
EA – connection troubleshooting guide -http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1138/~/troubleshooting-connection-issues-with-ea-sports-online-games

Use a different device to create your WIFI network
Some WIFI devices are NOT Xbox LIVE compatible or PSN compatible, some data is not handled as you would expect due to this.

Here is the Xbox LIVE compatible hardware list: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/get-started/connecting/network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live

Why can problems with connectivity occur with WIFI?
Routers/gateways/bridges (network hardware) make use of Network Address Translation (NAT). There are three basic types: NAT1, NAT2, NAT3 or otherwise known as OPEN (NAT1), Moderate (NAT2), Closed/Strict (NAT3). When two users in the gaming world want to match up online over Xbox LIVE or PSN and BOTH have a NAT3 connected device, they will most certainly have issues connecting. This is due to the strict nature of a NAT3 device, some information will not get passed to/from the device that is connected to it. This can cause undesired/unexpected behavior in general from time to time. The combo modem router devices tend to be NAT3 and when connecting to other NAT3 or NAT2 devices some data may be lost.

Additionally, we rolled out another server update last night that addressed instability issues caused in FUT by deleting squads.

We are continuing to investigate the following issues as a priority:

• FUT disconnection issues – we have addressed some, as above, and continue to work on others.

• Inability to connect to FUT on console/web (other than the current capped access).

• Custom Tactics instability in FUT (to avoid issues with this do NOT use Custom Tactics for the time being).

• Other tracked stability issues.

FIXED
  • A possible issue when deleting squads (do NOT delete squads for the time being).

• Users locked out of their account and unable to regain access through Customer Support.

• Users getting locked out of FUT after saving with incomplete squads (Xbox 360)

• Users suffering stalled transactions, where they become locked out of FUT (PS3)

• Users losing connection during offline tournaments receiving a loss and a DNF (Xbox 360 & PS3)

• Instances of Debug Text (may require locale change to take effect).

• Team of the Week players appearing with “0” stats in show-off links.

• Empty watch list.

• Inability to load Web App (a.k.a. Stadium Bug).

• Inability to load Web App - "Ooops, sorry" error upon logging in.

• "Oops sorry..." error upon saving squad - Workaround

Do the following:
    - Navigate to the squad selector.
    - Create a new squad.
    - Select the new squad as your active one.
    - Restart the web app.

• My pre-order code didn’t work!
    All instances of this issue (so far) have been due to the key being entered in the incorrect area, ensure you are doing the following before reporting this:

- PS3 - Entering the key within the PSN store.
    - Xbox 360 - Entering the key within the FIFA Store (press Y to redeem).

If you continue to experience any of the bugs listed below, please PM me with as much detail as possible.

This message was edited 51 times. Last update was at 28/10/2011 22:34:51

I can't answer them all...

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Update

Fixes for the watch list and stuck on stadium bugs should be coming within the next few hours (ESTIMATE)

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Update

Watch List and Stadium Blocking bugs have been fixed!

Note: Some people may find a graphically corrupted item in their watch list. These will not be items that you have successfully purchased however and a fix for the visual bug is on the way.

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Updated

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Updated.

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Updated.

Attempting to connect to the web app through on a network and a specific port was blocked, presenting you with the "Oops sorry.." error should now be fixed!

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Updated

Community Manager

Updated

Community Manager

Updated

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Updated

Professional Contract
[Avatar]

Updated with potential work around for the end of match disconnects.

Archive - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team  > FUT12 Discussion & Trading
Go to: