FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
YOUR COMPUTER DOES NOT MEET THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO RUN UNITY 3D WIND...  XML
FIFA 12  > Creation Center
Author Message


Local Club Sub

Joined: 27/05/2010 12:47:03
Messages: 219
Location: Montevideo
Offline

Thats says the windows while trying to show some graphics(kits , faces).Tried everything possible, 5 different browsers , uninstalling 23 times.

My specs are AMD Phenom II X6 1055T , HD 6950 2gbs , 4gbs of ram and windows 7x64. Its obvious that i meet the requirements, but does anyone know how to fix this problem? "origin live copy paste" couldn't help at all, conctated 3 times they dont even know what a browser is


Park Captain

Joined: 07/11/2010 08:25:38
Messages: 59
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Offline

malapersona wrote:Thats says the windows while trying to show some graphics(kits , faces).Tried everything possible, 5 different browsers , uninstalling 23 times.

My specs are AMD Phenom II X6 1055T , HD 6950 2gbs , 4gbs of ram and windows 7x64. Its obvious that i meet the requirements, but does anyone know how to fix this problem? "origin live copy paste" couldn't help at all, conctated 3 times they dont even know what a browser is


Be grateful you get a warning. Most peoples PC just crashes as soon as the Unity Player kicks in.


Local Club Sub

Joined: 27/05/2010 12:47:03
Messages: 219
Location: Montevideo
Offline

im not gonna play until this gets fixed


National Superstar
[Avatar]
Joined: 26/06/2011 21:32:08
Messages: 7620
Location: Bay Area, California, USA
Offline

Graemerz83 wrote:
malapersona wrote:Thats says the windows while trying to show some graphics(kits , faces).Tried everything possible, 5 different browsers , uninstalling 23 times.

My specs are AMD Phenom II X6 1055T , HD 6950 2gbs , 4gbs of ram and windows 7x64. Its obvious that i meet the requirements, but does anyone know how to fix this problem? "origin live copy paste" couldn't help at all, conctated 3 times they dont even know what a browser is


Be grateful you get a warning. Most peoples PC just crashes as soon as the Unity Player kicks in.

That is me right there. I used to get warinings, but my computer just crashes know.



Perfect Mexico team

Ochoa
Aquino-Reyes-Marquez-Moreno-Ponce
Giovani-Herrera-Peña
Chicharito-Peralta



Local Club Sub

Joined: 27/05/2010 12:47:03
Messages: 219
Location: Montevideo
Offline

and after 2 months i can say that.... the center is broken as always,


Local Club Sub

Joined: 04/12/2011 13:48:02
Messages: 181
Location: Where ever I please
Offline

I get this as well. Its ridiculous. Randomly stopped working but saying that I install a new GFX card onto my system and before when I used my old graphics card it seem to work. Doubt that has anything to do with it though.



Waterboy

Joined: 20/11/2011 02:18:29
Messages: 4
Offline

mine doesnt crash, it just doesnt appear at all, cant see kits, cant see faces in create a player, so nothing saves..


Local Club Sub

Joined: 27/05/2010 12:47:03
Messages: 219
Location: Montevideo
Offline

sheepbender wrote:mine doesnt crash, it just doesnt appear at all, cant see kits, cant see faces in create a player, so nothing saves..


march is coming soon and this wasnt fixed, it was never adressed. Could ea or someone fix it?


Local Club Sub

Joined: 27/09/2011 14:36:51
Messages: 121
Offline

I created over 200 teams and players without Unity 3D, now it says i can't edit players without it !!! so i installed it, and my pc crashed now, this Creation centre 2012 is the biggest f*cking joke ever. An awesome idea and 1 i love to the max, but the cowboys running it need a MASSIVE kick up the f*cking a$$. They won't read this, they wont fix anything, they don't care.........they got out money, that's all they care about.


Local Club Hero
[Avatar]
Joined: 12/10/2011 09:23:45
Messages: 302
Location: Liverpool
Offline

By it not working it means your system is very good, take it as a compliment.

Unfortunately, EA the ultimate achievers in c*cking up, used a programme that is way out-dated.
Unity is actually a good system for other things but EA made a whopping error in putting it on*.

They seriously need to get rid of it, and have a new system to from another company to replace it.

In short, Unity 3D is Useless.


Scouted

Joined: 14/09/2010 12:31:00
Messages: 688
Offline

hey why suddenly i face this problem?
just today...
i cant create before today....
now it seems i paid for nothing
but strangely i can edit my gameface in 3d
i am very puzzle now

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/2012 11:23:38



Local Club Hero

Joined: 10/10/2011 06:02:43
Messages: 259
Offline

Great. I haven't been able to edit my* players looks EVER. today I thought I might. but after installing the newest Unity3D plugin it still wont work. I thought it might be a browser compatibility issue. so I tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera and IE. same bull on all of them. considering the hardware I have in my PC I think this is a unity issue. EA can't really do much other than fire them and get someone else on the job. honestly if I didn't do my job for as long as unity hasn't I would be out on my behind in the gutter.

oh well so many reasons not to buy any EA title again. <3


Waterboy

Joined: 14/04/2012 12:36:27
Messages: 3
Offline

Wow. How bad is this company? Everything they do is just terrible. No offense to the younger gamers, but they really need to start hiring older people. The college burnout kids could care less and it shows.

This is a pretty big part of the game and it's failing miserably.
FIFA 12  > Creation Center
Go to: