[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
EA Server Offline  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > PC Discussion

Waterboy

Hi all got the game tonight from Game downloads UK looks like the server is still offline just wondering if they would be coming online soon or will it be friday or if anyone in the Uk has already been online and there just down?

Thanks

Big Money Transfer
[Avatar]

It was like that 2 years ago when I bought FIFA 09 on PC. Don't worry. You're one of the fewest UK guys who have the game. The official release in UK and Europe is 1st of October.
2 years ago I remember it was the same for me and online didn't work. But on release date it started working.:-)

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

Local Club Hero

Ya. I cannot connect and i already have the game. I played the online mode today and now cannot connect to EA.

Waterboy

Thanks blazin & MichaelDragonFly hopefully they will come back online soon i will just have to build up my pro mode player untill they do see you all online soon

Local Club Hero

xbox.UK Extremist wrote:Thanks blazin & MichaelDragonFly hopefully they will come back online soon i will just have to build up my pro mode player untill they do see you all online soon

I need to play in my league. I need to work on how to pass good with my controller (it isn't easy). I think Pro mode player is for online but if he is in your team then you can play with him offline.

Local Club Hero

They should write on the forum that EA server is down. Like in FIFA ONLINE if the server is down everyone knows, also they are saying when they will go back online.

Waterboy

cem_ea_id.MichaelDragonFly wrote:
xbox.UK Extremist wrote:Thanks blazin & MichaelDragonFly hopefully they will come back online soon i will just have to build up my pro mode player untill they do see you all online soon

I need to play in my league. I need to work on how to pass good with my controller (it isn't easy). I think Pro mode player is for online but if he is in your team then you can play with him offline.

Pro mode player you can build up his stats in a single player pro mode league and then use him online in pro mode online where you can also build up his stats.

Waterboy

Server now back online

Park Captain
[Avatar]

and down again

Park Captain
[Avatar]

cem_ea_id.MichaelDragonFly wrote:They should write on the forum that EA server is down. Like in FIFA ONLINE if the server is down everyone knows, also they are saying when they will go back online.

I second this thought, I've been getting the same EA server message the whole day now, and I'm not sure if its me. It would quite handy to get a server status to check and detect the issue way much faster.

Waterboy

EA servers down pff WHYYYYYY!!!! i wanne play

Avoided Relegation

this sux i just getting loses because this awefull server maintence so many buyers and they cant put up a normal server that was a waste of cash so annoying
Archive - FIFA 11  > PC Discussion
Go to: