FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Large Download on Origin?  XML
FIFA 12  > PC/Mac Discussion

Waterboy

the bull-nl but the game work also in online mode?
at mine work hust in carrer,in ea servers if i try to conect write:you are not eligible to use this online feature

Waterboy

Just checked for updates :regret: and it downloaded the 42mb patch but never installs it as many people say,

now i can't enter the game and even i can't uninstall it because the patch is not installed the game is seen "ready to install" all the time, now i don't know what to do?

Would you mind fixing it please, i can't play it in any way.

Last pick at the park

Hi,

I have a decent spec PC running Windows 7 x64.

On loading Fifa via the Disc version (im used to Pro evo) and realising i had to install the Origin client, all seemed to go well...then when i went to play for the first time, i was told i needed a 3.3gb update via origin.

I live in the Highlands with slower broadband than most rain forest tribes currently have, thus i had to leave my PC updating this for 16hours!!!!.

After finishing the update, i went to play again, but this time Origin stated my game was not installed and proceded to update with another 42mb update, only a mere 20min for me, thus not so mind bending.

After that update all ran fine and after i worked out how to navigate around, im enjoying it...except.....

Every time i want to continue my career, i double click on the Fifa desktop icon and Origin loads and greets me with as follows:

1. It has to verify the date is not before launch date (everytime)!
2. It tells me there is an error and the game is not installed
3. Regardless of this it updates the 20 minute (for me) 42mb update
4. I can then finally play the game with no issues.

One more thing, despite having a decent Quad CPU paired with a GTX570, the replays are a little Jerky. The gameplay however is smooth.

Thanks

Waterboy

A) Disc version
B) Czech
C) Forcing me to update by downloading a 3.3GB sized file?

give us what we paid for!

Park Captain

A) Digital Version by origin pt-br
B) i`click in check for update, and download a 42 mb life, and cant install... so now cant enter in the game, because when click in icon, try reinstall again,

why cant download the direct link of this patch 42mb ????

Waterboy

kbessaa wrote:A) Digital Version by origin pt-br
B) i`click in check for update, and download a 42 mb life, and cant install... so now cant enter in the game, because when click in icon, try reinstall again,

I have the same problem my friend,

Close origin. go to installation folder of Fifa 12 and move fifa12.exe to some other folder for backup.

Then change fifa12.exe_DiP_STAGED to fifa12.exe. Restart origin. Run the game.

Park Captain

Furkan_Haydar wrote:

Close origin. go to installation folder of Fifa 12 and move fifa12.exe to some other folder for backup.

im try rename fifa12.exe_DiP_STAGED to fifa12.exe and still try reinstall in the origin.... need delete some files?

edit: maybe im find my problem, bont dont know how fix... in file fifa.exe_stream dont have in my new update, and the fifa.12.exe_DiP_Staged file need rename to fifa.exe, so what i have to do ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/10/2011 18:21:18

Park Captain

kbessaa wrote:
Furkan_Haydar wrote:

im try rename fifa12.exe_DiP_STAGED to fifa12.exe and still try reinstall in the origin.... need delete some files?

edit: maybe im find my problem, bont dont know how fix... in file fifa.exe_stream dont have in my new update, and the fifa.12.exe_DiP_Staged file need rename to fifa.exe, so what i have to do ?

edit2: im try everything but the update file 42mb dont install....

and other disconect from FUT when over match... 0 coins gained.....

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/10/2011 18:35:23

Waterboy

1--DVD version
2--English
3--i installed Fifa 12..updated the game..3.1gb..then it got validated..Then i tried to run the game its showing as fifaconfig error..m using xp home edition genuine version..my hardware config
core 2 duo
2gb ram
ge force 9400gt

i use to face the same problem for fifa 11..i use to run fifa.exe file from program files and the game use to run..i tried searching for the file in fifa 12 its not there..can any pls help me

Waterboy

Please people help me. I bought the game on the Origin site and it does not open at all. Just one mistake and nothing appears.

The game does not run on my PC.

Already installed and nothing.

My system is:

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64 bit
Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 Ghz - 4GB mem
Nvidia GForce GT 240

And on top of the support staff of the EA does not answer my questions.

Does anyone know what is really happening?

Thank you.

Waterboy

I am having the 42mb install problem (English, disc version), same as others. I'd like to know what EA are doing about this, and when it will be fixed, as I expect to be able to use the product that I paid money for.

This is unacceptable, as is the length of time it is taking to fix.

Get it sorted.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/10/2011 19:26:18

Waterboy

Jarvisteros wrote:Hi,

Looks like there are some unfortunate issues that people are having with Origin. I'd like to know more about what people are seeing so I can look into it.

A) Do you have the disc version or digital download version?
B) What language are you set to in Origin?
C) What is the issue you are seeing?
- Forcing you to update by downloading a 2-3GB sized file?
- Continually updating a 42mb file
- Something else?

Thanks,
Ian

A) I have a disc version.

B) Chinese

C) A 3.3GB sized file updated but there has no more 42mb file need to update, but I can play the game.

Waterboy

faraz120389 wrote:Can someone tell me the actual download size? It says 6.8GB but it already downloaded 8GB+ and still going on. In origin it is showing 100% but downloading continues.

Yeah, I'e got that thing going on also... Not sure if it's downloadin the 3Gb update without telling us... Maybe that's it, waiting for it to reach 10gb (the combined size...)

Waterboy

Hi man. My problem is that i cant download that freaking game! I stopped the download and did not know that it would affect the rest of downloading. Please help me!

Waterboy

People are saying the new patch fixes the 42mb, but is impossible to download while the 42mb download refuses to install, wtf is going on?
FIFA 12  > PC/Mac Discussion
Go to: