[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
FUT 11 Web App - NEW RELEASE WITH SECURITY QUESTION  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion

Last pick at the park

the app tells me i don't have neither FUT 09 nor FUT 10, so it just won't start and let me in. when will it let people in who did not have a fut 09 or 10. It's just stupid

Waterboy
[Avatar]

Whats the point of Generations, I dont get it if we cant use our UT10 players in UT11.

I can see why they dont want us to do that as they are in it to make money but they could have looked at our club resources and worked out what that approximates into packs and let us have , say 75% of that in packs and 75% 0f our coins and then close our UT 10 account.

Its not like Im gonna put the Fifa 10 disc in anytime soon anyway.

Other than that, the web app is very useful, much better than UT 10.

I still think the attribute boost cards arejust wrong and immoral, they are basically just digital drugs and EA are the dealer.

Last pick at the park

Why EA don't solve the player stuck problem ?! right now my 28 players stuck in trade pile, i cannot see them on PS3, ı cannot send them back to my squad, i cannot sell them.!! How I suppose to play this game with out players... Is that so hard to solve this problem ?? Please EA please...

Professional Contract

EA

I have several players I have traded away clogging up my trade pile...can you please help me fix this. they appear in my trade pile and keep saying "you are not the owner".

Can you check out my account and make sure they no longer appear. I sell another player and then another of my older players appear to clog up another spot...

Could somebody PM me and help me with this

Thank you

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

this trade pile problem is a pretty common issue, we should have heard something by now

Waterboy

The app is really great!

Too bad it doesn't work on the iPad. You should consoder creating an html5 version.

Would love to be able to see my club's inventory and being able to apply cards to players, but I guess this is in your plans already.

Professional Contract

further feedback...the players that are "stuck" in the trade pile are not showing up on the console...so on the console, they are indeed gone...it seems to be some glitch in the webapp where these players show up as still there

Let me know know if you need further feedback

Waterboy

If your player gets stuck you can send him back to the club, then back to the trade pile and it will be fine to put up for action again.

I have a big problem ea! I haven't gotten my coins paid properly on 4 or 5 different times. I work hard for my coins and I dont like loosing them so easy because of a bug in your app!!!

Great app but please fix this or I wont bother anymore!

Professional Contract

more feedback...perhaps the problem is due to having the webapp open at the same time at the console...or close to the same time...

I am thinking this may be the source of the problem

to Zorri, no sorry...this is about players you actually no longer own being in there

EA...please help me clear my trade pile so I can play this game again

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/11/2010 05:03:08

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

ps3.zorrillascrilla wrote:If your player gets stuck you can send him back to the club, then back to the trade pile and it will be fine to put up for action again.

I have a big problem ea! I haven't gotten my coins paid properly on 4 or 5 different times. I work hard for my coins and I dont like loosing them so easy because of a bug in your app!!!

Great app but please fix this or I wont bother anymore!

the player cant be moved at all not even discarded

Last pick at the park

cem_ea_id.z-blur wrote:more feedback...perhaps the problem is due to having the webapp open at the same time at the console...or close to the same time...

I am thinking this may be the source of the problem

to Zorri, no sorry...this is about players you actually no longer own being in there

EA...please help me clear my trade pile so I can play this game again

it is definitely not same time issue, because my player stuck when I was at work and try the sell them on webapp..and no one was on PS3.

Last pick at the park

"This action could not be taken as you are currently logged in to the console version. Please logout from your console and try again." whats this about, never used to be a problem??

Waterboy

I can't seem to login in to the wep application. Its not like a get a error message when I login, saying my pass is wrong, it just goes back to the fifa ultimate team page. Any help?

Park Captain

ps3.pzion wrote:"This action could not be taken as you are currently logged in to the console version. Please logout from your console and try again." whats this about, never used to be a problem??

Same here, why can't I log into the web app at the same time as I am on my xbox?

Avoided Relegation
[Avatar]

Ok, I was using the web app for the first time, sent players to my trade pile and now they are stuck! I cant sell them, I cant discard them, I cant send them back to my club and they dont appear on the console version.

Great job EA, I used the web app for 5 minutes and already ran into a huge bug, you're lucky that we didnt pay for this years Ultimate Team otherwise I would have demanded a refund for this.
Archive - FIFA 11  > UT11 Discussion
Go to: