FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Post-game Disconnecting.  XML
Archive - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team  > FUT12 Discussion & Trading

League Winner
[Avatar]

I would like to give my account of disconnecting pist game:

The problem has occurred in excess of 10 times leaving my DNF at around 0.5. Therefore any coins I make in matches are halved, and that is if I get back to the main FUT menu. Recently, the problem has occurred in around 80% if online matches I have began.

In my instance, the game will play out regularly. Although, every replay situation that occurs, just looks at a blank pitch with no players in what I assume is whatever the camera angle the replay should be shown. Also, moving from the pitch at half and full time to the pause menu isnt instantaneous and takes a few seconds. But all in all it is fiarly normal, but lags in most matches. At the end of the match i proceed to the coins screen and see how many coins I will be given, I continue back to the main FUT menu but before it appears I am issued with the disconnected from EA message. I am told i will be returned to the main FIFA 12 menu, but instead my PS3 always freezes so I am forced to Quit Game. I return to FUT and havent been granted the coins and have been given a loss.

Other issues around FUT include me frequently not being able to connect to EA servers in the first place, and enterring and menus withing FUT is very slow, often a point when i am disconnected from EA quickly after connecting.

I am a disgruntled customer who has been playing FUT since the initial 09 edition. But this year, my DNF and record have been ruined, and I feel playing a match is pointless knowing I am likely to be detremented as a result. And currently, the coins i make from it do not cover the costs of playing. Therefore I would like to add my name to the hundreds affected - who cares if it is 335 or 2%, it should be 0% and an issue not acceptable for you too. I believe i should be compensated generously due to the waste of time and coins.

National Champion
[Avatar]

Since day 1. Till today. And forever.

League Winner
[Avatar]

Miitchh wrote:Since day 1. Till today. And forever.

:'(

National Champion
[Avatar]

bingerrs wrote:
Miitchh wrote:Since day 1. Till today. And forever.

:'(

Only time will help lol, i cant see myself playing any other game than FIFA atm :@ (just purchased saints row 3 and skyrim -.-)

Archive - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team  > FUT12 Discussion & Trading
Go to: