FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
EA SPORTS Football Club Errors - NEED INFO!  XML
FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion

Local Club Sub

can not access foot!!! spent $40 on packs... want indemnity since I can not use it aka my (money back)

It was fine until I played online FUT tournament. then got disconnect at end of match 3 days ago. Keep getting error cannot connect to foot

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

PSNID: AlbayrakM

Error Message: Eas Fc Error- Could not send activity to Ea Servers

ALL the time in FUT, Arena, Head to head game, briefly EVERYWHERE !!

I do not lose my internet connection or I do not log out, just Error Message: Eas Fc Error- Could not send activity to Ea Servers and then You have lost your connectio nto PS Network bla bla !!

ENOUGH ! Sick of it ! Really..

Last pick at the park

PSN-DUFCHAMISH

When-Every single minute i've played the game since launch, so what a month?

Also have a record of 4-25 on Ultimate Team with 20 losses being because of EA servers.

Worst gaming support ever? Can't think of another company as bad.

Waterboy

did they shut down the other ultimate team thread?? I cant access it.

Waterboy

DUFCHAMISH wrote:PSN-DUFCHAMISH

When-Every single minute i've played the game since launch, so what a month?

Also have a record of 4-25 on Ultimate Team with 20 losses being because of EA servers.

Worst gaming support ever? Can't think of another company as bad.

I can't even gain exp after a match

Park Captain

PSNID: Beverios
The error message: EA FC Error, You have been logged out from the servers
When the error occurred: last time was 10 minutes ago, first time a month ago when i got it....

Any additional detail you can think of: Playing the game, gets dc after each FUT game and today i got the challenge
( have never got those before witch feels like * ) and tried it and got it to 3-3 against Man City but didnt get the challenge-points......

My FUT team is now useless again and i have to start over soon...no contracts left....again

Waterboy

psn id : markleander96

Error Message: Eas Fc Error- Could not send activity to Ea Servers

upon starting fifa 12. it doesnt coonect ea and says unable to connect to ea servers. pls try again later.

after FUT , H2H seasons

time : pretty much everyday around 11 am, 15 00 and 20 30 (gmt)

You'll Never Walk Alone

National Superstar
[Avatar]

Beverios wrote:PSNID: Beverios
The error message: EA FC Error, You have been logged out from the servers
When the error occurred: last time was 10 minutes ago, first time a month ago when i got it....

Any additional detail you can think of: Playing the game, gets dc after each FUT game and today i got the challenge
( have never got those before witch feels like * ) and tried it and got it to 3-3 against Man City but didnt get the challenge-points......

My FUT team is now useless again and i have to start over soon...no contracts left....again

I can't earn any xp whats so ever even after playing matches and no i havan't reached my limit

Paige is the 1st Diva to hold the Divas title and NXT Women's title at the same time and only 21

OMG

Waterboy

DISCONECTION HAPPENS EVERYTIME I PLAY ULTIMATE TEAM AT ANY TIME.

GAME IS FREEZING REGUARLY WHILE IN UT.

NO PROBLEMS WITH THE REST OF THE GAME.

Last pick at the park
[Avatar]

PSN ID = B4RCA-FA

Time November 1st 22:36 GMT

Clicked on play offline tournament in Ultimate Team

Error message = we are sorry there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
You will be returned to the FIFA 12 Main Menu.

Using a wired connection. I was connected to my virgin superhub via 192.168.0.1
checking the settings trying to figure all this out. If I come out of that and close laptop I can start games in UT but at the end I get the
error message You have lost your connection to the EA Servers. You will be unable to access
any online features until you sign in to the EA Servers.

Now for more info - I have xbox and that has Open NAT and is completely fine with EASFC server
and Ultimate Team. The PS3 is set to moderate NAT and I can't complete any UT games offline or
online. Same error message and PS3 freezes when returning to main menu. Same Virgin hub so you go figure why different on consoles with exact same settings!

Now for something which maybe key. With FIFA 12 switched on and on menus I unplugged my ethernet
from port 3 of my virgin hub and then connected it to port 1. FIFA said you are not connected
to EA servers again and will not be able to access online features. It resigned in and suddenly I
was connected to EASFC Server. Never been able to connect on PS3 before. However played another
UT offline tournament game and same error message again.You have lost your connection to the EA Servers. You will be unable to access any online features until you sign in to the EA Servers. This was at 23:14 (Nov 1st).

So then I try the suggested route of some people to change Virgin superhub to modem mode.

A DNS error (80710102) followed on PS3. Must adjust PPPoE settings according to your service provider or set router back to default settings.

So gave up on that idea. Went back switched on PS3 and logged into UT. All my players are suddenly out of contract!
I've only ever managed to complete 3 games and have lost out on coins lol. So I can't even do more testing maybe stuck forever now!! You have to laugh at times.

One other thing I noticed in another thread mentioning switching off IP flood protection. As soon as I do that or switch it on the EASFC either disconnects or connects.

And only affects Ultimate team all other modes work fine offline and online.

[WWW]

Local Club Sub
[Avatar]

PSN ID: Aafreet
Error: EAS CLUB ERROR
Time: Every single time I get on the game ever since it came out.

I only get this error, not after game disconnections anymore thank god!

Who else but "The Flying Dutchman"!!!

Park Captain

psn id - Jo-Munro
Error - eas fc error and ultimate team error
Time - every day since release my ultimate team is totally unplayable the rest of the game is fine except i have to do challenges several times before they will count and even then they some still dont count so i give up and every 2/3 games ill get signed out of eas fc and not receive my xp it says - can not send activity to the servers
FIX YOUR SERVERS !

Waterboy

GT/PSNID: Dahlskaas23
The error message: No error msg, game freezes
When the error occurred: 02.11.2011 1600

Any additional detail you can think of: Game freezes when i try to accsess VP club. When i try with another account it works perfectly. Im in a club called funqdd, and i am the creator of the club. If u can remove me from the club or delete it, it would probably work again

Waterboy

PSNid: lundini
Message (in danish/english): EAS FC FEJL/EAS FC Error
Date: Every single time I quit 1 against 1 season. Latest was 2nd of november at 22:06 GMT +1

Using a wired connection to Netgear

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/11/2011 21:48:41

Waterboy

Dear EA,

Whats the point of this topic ??? i mean its a while since it started and still no result . i have a friend who experiences an error in UT...in trade pile when he recives an offer and presses Y he recives an error and its kicked out of UT....WHATS THE POINT OF THIS TOPIC !!! THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE STOPED PLAYING FIFA BECAUSE THE NEW DEFENSIVE SYSTEM IS CRAZY ... THEY ASKED FOR AN UPDATE WICH WILL ALLOW US TO PLAY LEGACY IN ANY MATCH BUT NOTHING HAPPENED !!! AS I TOLD U BEFOR IM A GUY WHO PLAYED MORE THAN 15.000 MATCHES SINCE 2009 AND LIKE ME ARE MANY OTHERS AND I THINK OUR OPPINION SHOULD HAVE THE HIGHEST PRIORITY BECAUSE WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND THE MOST TIME PLAYING FIFA !!! WE ARE THE ONES WHO DISCOVER ITS BUGS GLITCHES ETC ETC !!! I THINK U SHOULD INVITE PEOPLE WITH THE MOST GAMES PLAYED TO TEST THE GAME !!!

TACTICAL DEFENDING : WHO IVENTED THIS SYSTEM ???? TACTICAL DEFENDING IS NOT REAL !!! AND HAS MANY MANY ERRORS !!!

PLAYER IMPACT : IN ALMOST EVERY MATCH WHEN THE OPPONENT HAS A GOAL KICK ATTACKERS ROONEY AND CHICHARITO BUMP INTO EACHOTHER AND FALL !!!

PS : THOUSANDS PROBABLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE STOPED PLAYING BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH LEGACY SYSTEM .... U REALLY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE !!!
FIFA 12  > Xbox 360 & PS3 Discussion
Go to: