[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
bought the game today and..  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > PS VITA General Discussion

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

played about 7 online matches,all of them opponent quited after my second goal...i hope its just bad luck?its not that bad quitingwise on ps3,at least from my experience.also i got no trophies from winning those matches because of the quit(i think the same issue is on home consoles also)

Waterboy

Unfortunately, on console you will not get nothing after your opponent's quit
It is a ridiculous and failed design on vita

Part-time Contract
[Avatar]

Lesterlee2012 wrote:Unfortunately, on console you will not get nothing after your opponent's quit

if the opponent quits you have the match won

Local Club Hero
[Avatar]

you get the win but it doesnt count towards trophies and most importantly you dont enjoy the game.btw i got my first match completed and guess what?i lost.im not surprised at all

Waterboy

sop73 wrote:
Lesterlee2012 wrote:Unfortunately, on console you will not get nothing after your opponent's quit

Not always, one match I scored 7 goals until 90 min, guess what happened at last min? My damn opponent quited and I got nothing, no win, no score, nothing at all

Part-time Contract
[Avatar]

Lesterlee2012 wrote:
sop73 wrote:

Not always, one match I scored 7 goals until 90 min, guess what happened at last min? My damn opponent quited and I got nothing, no win, no score, nothing at all

maybe there's a difference between quit and connection lost. Fact is: is very easy to force a disconnection on the Vita: you just have to tap the PS button and FIFA loses the connection to the EA servers. However I was quite lucky: on 12 games (where I had 11 victories) I had only 2-3 disconnections, and got the "in form" trophy.
Archive - FIFA 11  > PS VITA General Discussion
Go to: