[Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
How to send a message?  XML
Archive - FIFA 11  > PC Discussion

Park Captain

Ok sometimes when i play a game my FIFA window mysteriously lowers itself, so i need to grab the mouse and click it quickly to bring it up or it disconnects me... what causes this?

Otherwise i cant for the friggen life of me figure out how to message anyone who hasnt messaged me previously?!?!?!

how do i do this so i can explain why the game ended, my DNF is currently 25% because of this * when i havent quit once!!

Waterboy

To EA/Microsoft

I just went on my fifa 11 ultimate team which i have brought packs using Microsoft points
and all my stuff was gone. Is it possible to give me the Microsoft points back or get my team back , i would be very grateful.

From DayPhoenixz

Scouted
[Avatar]

Major_Perve wrote:Ok sometimes when i play a game my FIFA window mysteriously lowers itself, so i need to grab the mouse and click it quickly to bring it up or it disconnects me... what causes this?

Otherwise i cant for the friggen life of me figure out how to message anyone who hasnt messaged me previously?!?!?!

how do i do this so i can explain why the game ended, my DNF is currently 25% because of this * when i havent quit once!!

1.That happens because you have some background programs running.Google for some programs that close them automaticly.
2.You can only message your friends online by going in your player hub-friends(or something like that,haven't played online for a while).

Dinamo Zagreb-ponos moga grada

Scouted
[Avatar]

DayPhoenixz wrote:To EA/Microsoft

I just went on my fifa 11 ultimate team which i have brought packs using Microsoft points
and all my stuff was gone. Is it possible to give me the Microsoft points back or get my team back , i would be very grateful.

From DayPhoenixz

Contact EA about this.They don't look this forum.

Core FIFA Moderator
[Avatar]

DinamoZagreb1911 wrote:
Major_Perve wrote:Ok sometimes when i play a game my FIFA window mysteriously lowers itself, so i need to grab the mouse and click it quickly to bring it up or it disconnects me... what causes this?

1.That happens because you have some background programs running.Google for some programs that close them automaticly.
2.You can only message your friends online by going in your player hub-friends(or something like that,haven't played online for a while).

This is an 8 month old thread by the way, chances are the OP won't look at this

I don't represent EA, anything I say is my own opinion and not on behalf of EA.

Scouted
[Avatar]

Alexc26 wrote:
DinamoZagreb1911 wrote:

This is an 8 month old thread by the way, chances are the OP won't look at this

Just seen that.

Archive - FIFA 11  > PC Discussion
Go to: