FIFA12
  [Search]  Search   [Groups]  Back to EA Forum Index  
Section update and how to report fraud  XML
Archive - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team  > Anti-Fraud Report

For some time now this forum area has been a place for Fraud Reports. However, the reality is that forums aren’t a great place to report, track or verify such reports. With that in mind, we have been working hard behind the scenes to improve the situation and move the management of fraud reports to our customer experience team.

User security is an issue we take very seriously, and was a primary focus in the recent March update for FIFA 12. But fraudsters still exist, so it’s just as important that we formalise the process by which it is managed.

How to report suspected fraud:

To report a compromised account, or a failed auction, reward grant or store/marketplace purchase, please login to Customer Support http://help.ea.com/uk/ and choose to Talk to a Game Advisor. Select to contact us by phone, live chat, or email and please be prepared to provide the following information to assist in our investigation.

Email address
Your account name (Xbox Gamertag, PSN ID or account name)
Which platform are you using (Xbox, PS3, PC)?
Type of request (Compromised account; Failed auction; Failed to grant reward; Failed store / marketplace purchase)
How many coins or players did you lose?
The names of any players lost
Approximate date/time of event.

Once our customer experience team has this information, they will review activity on your account. Within 10 to 15 days, you will either be compensated and sent an email to confirm that, or you will be notified by email that it has not been possible to verify your claim and you cannot be compensated.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 28/03/2012 11:09:12

Click here for my Twitter @RobHodson_

If you've PM'd me recently and not had a response, please re-send.

If you feel your case has not been dealt with please PM me with the above details and any case numbers. You need to make sure you have followed the above instructions however, else I will not be able to help.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 23/04/2012 22:53:46

Click here for my Twitter @RobHodson_

If you've PM'd me recently and not had a response, please re-send.
Archive - FIFA 12 Ultimate Team  > Anti-Fraud Report
Go to: